|| Dragon Preparations

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

    ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

    Y/N sat in the library, she'd been procrastinating about this for days. Hermione and Harry tried dragging her to the library the first previous times to find out more about the dragons to make a plan; but each time, Y/N would say she'd join the next session — and so on.

        Nose stuck in the book Men Who Love Dragons Too Much, Y/N could hear Hermione's faint voice in the background, panicking and rambling about strategies on how to fight Dragons as if she were the one that was actually going to compete — in all honesty, Y/N found it cute, how much Hermione cared.

        "But those spells aren't simple at all. We've never even covered them in class. I only know about them because I've been practicing for my O.W.L. exams . . ." Hermione was rambling.

         Y/N stuck her nose out, eyes peeking from the pages. "Harry's going to Accio his broom?"

         Harry nodded, his fingers trailing against the spines of the books. "Yeah."

         "So why are we here if Harry's already got a plan?" Y/N's brow furrowed.

         "Because," Hermione stepped towards Y/N, who's back was turned to her. She draped her down to Y/N's shoulder to meet eye-level, met with Y/N's side profile. "You don't. And it doesn't hurt Harry to get more ideas — get a general consensus of dragons."

          "She just dragged me in here — I didn't wanna join," Harry said.

          "Oh shush," Hermione said. "If I could've, I would've much rather spent alone time with Y/N." 

          "Can't get enough of me, Granger?" Y/N teased, nudging her by the side.

           Hermione blushed and rolled her eyes. "Shut up. Do you have a plan or not?"

          "I do have a plan," Y/N announced, putting her book down on the table. Turning over to look at Hermione.

          "And what's that?" Hermione asked, raising an eyebrow.

          "Well," Y/N mumbled, twisting her finger on the paperback. "I'll just, um, blast it with flames until it's reduced to ashes."          

          Hermione blinked at Y/N with a blank stare. Smacking the Ravenclaw's shoulder with her book, her lip tightened in a tight purse. "Y/N, be serious! The First task's in a few days."

           "I am serious!" Y/N whined, rubbing her shoulder with a small hiss. "Don't worry, I've got this in the bag."

           Hermione didn't look impressed, pulling a chair next to her, she sat down next to Y/N. Clasping her hands together, she took a deep breath for a moment. "Y/N, I'm serious. Take this seriously. I really don't want to see my girlf—you, being hurt too badly."