•Crowning of a Prince•

[The next Day]
~~~~~~~~

It's the next morning. Xie Lian had a thought. He had to ascended to the heaven realm by today and attend to the heavens. Since Feng Xin and Mu Qing knew about A-ying he didn't think it would be a problem to tell all of the kingdom.

"What you think San Lang? Should I?"

Hua Cheng hums at the thought. "I love that idea Gege. I've been waiting for you to say." He simply smiled, arms folded.

Xie Lian cold sweat, scratching at his cheek. "Were you waiting long?"

Hua Cheng just kept smiling.

"Ah I'm sorry San Lang. I'll make it up for you." He whined, feeling absolutely guilty for making him wait.

Hua Cheng grabs his beloved by the waist and pulled him close. "Why? I don't remember you doing anything wrong for such a repay.."

Xie Lian burned with a red tainted blush. "But..you waited for me to finally be able to say about our son."

Hua Cheng smirked, tilting his head to the side as his beloved fretted and babbled about all of it. He loved to see him like this. He looked to sweet and it warmed his heart.

"Gege, it's quite alright. You above anyone supposed to know that I won't be mad about the slightest inconvenience. It was your choice and I went along as per to what my husband wanted."

Xie Lian blinked up at his husband, blushing more. "San Lang.." Xie Lian hide his face onto San Lang's chest, covering his blush to the best as San Lang chuckled. "How cute Gege."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ahh!"

"A-ying! Since when does babies crawl this fast??" Hua Cheng scooped up A-ying from off the floor, the well chubbed baby screeching and giggling hysterically. He sighs not holding back the fond smile on his lips.

"My Lord Chengzhu."

Hua Cheng turns his head to see Yin yu there. The masked ghost general bowing before him before standing straight. "Yin yu." He acknowledged, turning with Hua ying.

"The people await your presents. Do you wish for me to tell them to wait for his Majesty?"

"Yes I don't want his Highness to miss this." He said.

Yin yu bowed his head and departed.

"Da!AMn"

"A-ying not the bead anything but the bead-.*sighs*,  Great his red bead is being used as a chewing toy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
{Heavenly Kingdom}

His Majesty the Emperor arrived to the Heavens a while ago. His first was to Ling Wen. The civil god herself looking as tired as ever.

"Ling Wen."

She looks from the obnoxious amount of scrolls on her table. She took a stand. "Your Majesty, your back." He bows his head. "Please sit Ling Wen. You look absolutely drained. Ah I'm sorry for putting the work on you like that with my absence."

Ling Wen shocked her head. "No it's alright your Majesty, I do perhaps deserve it after all those years-"

Xie Lian goes to her and puts his hand on the desk. "No more of that. What happened was years in the passed. You've payed your time so ease up." He smiled kindly.

Ling Wen could only be grateful to serve such a person. With a simple pleased smile she bowed her head. "Your to kind Dianxia.." Xie Lian chuckled softly. "It's nothing to praise about, your my responsibility and if your balance is one sided you need to fix it."