•A Prophecy and Family•

Nothing has really occured in Cloud Recesses since the last incident. Su She gave his story and to Lan Qiren's defeat expelled him completely from Cloud Recesses because of it.

Now everything was back to how it was. The studies were back and nothing much has changed. Well, everyone but Hua Ying thought so.

"So you think something is up?" Nie Huaisang enquired his best friend. Hua Ying nodded his head. "Yes. I saw a figure a few days again then again when Xuanyu-ge was directing me to Yao-ge."

"Speaking of which, how are things with them?"

Hua Ying tapped his chin. "Ge is still contemplating how he is going to tell Feng Xin-Jiu and Mu Qing-Jiu." Nie Huaisang sighs as he fanned himself. "Poor Xuanyu, he really is nervous huh."

Hua Ying nods. "But my cousin is strong. He'll figure it out eventually. Jiujius are said to come back later from their mission. So he'll talk with them and introduce Meng Yao-ge to them."

Nie Huaisang nodded at the explanation and smacked his fan closed. "So what are we to do about that figure?" His interested eyes fixated on Hua ying. Hua ying smirked. "Are you asking me how to fix it or how to trick?"

Nie Huaisang smiled as if he wasn't thinking of the secknd option. "Maybe not tricking yet until we know their inner intentions. Plus you need to be careful Hua Ying."

Hua Ying placed both hands on his hips. "Nonsense. I'll be fine."

"....."

"Ok ok I'll try not to get myself in trouble."

Nie Huaisang smiled and patted his shoulder. "Great! That's exactly what I wanted to hear. I'm not being responsible for you alone." Hua Ying groaned. "You treat me as if I'm a drooling infant."

"You are one. Just bigger and more accident-prone."

Hua Ying frowned. "My heart hurts from that one. Such words from the Head-Shaker himself. How did you even get Su She to confess?"

"I don't know what you mean. I didn't do anything to Su She. I was more.. helping him. I truly know nothing A-ying." Nie Huaisang waved his arms and shakes his head. Hua Ying wasn't so stupid. Nie Huaisang here knew more things about everyone in Cloud Recesses and every other clan. Where he gets it? Hua ying is yet to find out.

Hua Ying laughed having Nie Huaisang chuckle behind his fan. The two were back to their talking as if nothing occured behind them.

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

"Your A-niang wanted to know how you are."

"I'm fine A-die. I haven't done anything stupid."

"Yet."

Hua ying frowned. "I thought your supposed to be on my side Xuan-shu."

"I am. Just not with your father debating on giving me back my dept." He Xuan explained. Hua Ying huffed. "Traitor."

Hua Cheng changed the subject, close to skinning He Xuan entirely before he grounds Hua Ying next.

"Anyways, I and your uncle have to go now. If anything happens don't forget to contact us. Or your A-niang will have my head and your ear."

Hua ying shivered at that thought and memory of it. He didn't want to his A-niang mad. Last time he was mad, well let's just say the person who angered him is yet to be forgiven or tolerated. Maybe a bit bruised and dealing with trauma but that's on them.

"Yeah I understand old man, I'll be careful."

"Good. We'll see after you're done with your studies."