•The First Class•

Hua Ying got himself ready for the first day of the lectures. They'll be meeting the Lan Elder, Lan Qiren. This however isn't the first time for Hua ying.

Though, he would suspect that Lan Qiren didn't like him the day he invited them to Ghost City on behalf of his close friends.

"A-ying, A-Xuanyu are you guys ready?" Nie Huaisang entered into the two cousins private quarters, sliding both doors open and brightening the room.

"In here A-Huaisang." Feng Xuanyu replied from behind the divider.

Nie Huaisang entered into the room, fan in hand and a growing smile on his face. Before him was Hua ying, seated by the dressing mirror, Feng Xuanyu brushing his hair.

The two were yet again dressed like who they are. A wealthy emperor's child and the son of two wealthy influencal Generals.

Feng Xuanyu placed the comb down and tied the ribbon in Hua Ying's hair loosely as usual, placing the braided piece with the red bell over his shoulder.

"There." He said, making sure Hua ying looked handsome and adorable like he always is. "How does it looks, A-Huaisang?" Feng Xuanyu asked him, looking over to the fanning boy.

"You look great A-ying, you did amazing job A-Xuanyu."

Feng Xuanyu felt his heart speed up, his cheeks burning with a red taint. "Oh, thank-thank you A-Huaisang." He  replied shyly.

Hua ying giggled in the background. "Your so cute Xuanyu-ge." He teased with poke to the cheek. Feng Xuanyu frowned to his cousin about to retaliate till Nie Huaisang patted his head with his fan. "Time to go."

"Right."

"Oh my Faxiao, you saved me from a scolding." Hua ying dramatically held his chest, leaning against Nie Huaisang. Nie Huaisang smiled playfully. "Your very welcome."

"Great now onwards!"

"Wait up!"

Held by the wrist, Hua ying tugged Nie Huaisang off to where the Lectures will start. As they strolled over there, talking and seeing other disciples walking into the large room, Jiang Cheng was in sights.

Hua ying beamed at the sight of the Jiang, smiling widely and ready with his taunting tone.

"Cheng-cheng~ Look who it is. Purple cat himself. I missed you." He wiggled his eyebrows at Jiang Cheng's deep scowl.

"Hmph, I have nothing to say to you." He said, turning his head away. Hua giggled. There he hastily went to Jiang Cheng's side and draped his arm over his shoulder. "How was your sleep? Was it good?"

"Why are you so invested?" He asked, raising an eyebrow down to the Hua ying grinning without an end. "Cause why not? I care you know." He replied.

Jiang Cheng tsked but didn't deny what he said.

"You guys ready for this year's Lectures? Can't wait to learn from Xiansheng-Lan." Nie Huaisang said with a pleasing smile.

"He gives me some odd feeling. Am I the only one?" Feng Xuanyu said, walking up to them.

Jiang Cheng shrugs off and folds his arms. "I don't know. I didn't realize it. Maybe just in your mind."

Feng Xuanyu sighs and shrugs.

"Well he is a old man, no?"

Nie Huaisang's eyes widened and looks to Hua ying as he chuckled. "Not so loud."

"Yeah before that Lan of yours appears." Jiang Cheng nods his way. Hua ying didn't care, still laughing about it till Feng Xuanyu told him to sober himself.