•The Wen Siblings•

Warm..

Warmness surrounded his body, his body that seemed numb. Where exactly was he again? Hua Ying shifted in the bed, his eyes yet to open.

The sound of voices, whispering, flowing through his ears and causing that numbness in his body to melt off.

He had to get up. But he felt like he was forgetting the last events.. Hua Ying blinked open his eyes, slowly taken on the blurry scene.

He was in the..Lan Sect.. Lectures, mission, his cousin..But something happened..

'Ugh what was it?' Hua Ying sat up from his layed position, glancing about the room. Then he heard his name being called, a breathy release of relief from it.

"A-ying! Oh your awake. How are you feeling?"

Hua Ying blinked, squinting his eyes when he noticed that concerned face. "A-Huaisang?.."

"Yes it's me. Are you ok?" He asked again, fanning him with his paper fan to help him out. Hua ying held his head in one hand and blinked again. "Where..What happened?"

Jiang Cheng was the next to speak this time. "You don't remember the heartache you gave us?" He asked with a frown on his face.

Hua Ying looked to him. "Heartache?..Oh..oh." Hua Ying spring up. "Su She!!? Wait where is he? I have to talk with him!"

Lan Wangji came to the fretting boy's side and held his shoulder. "Su She has been put in isolation." Lan Wangji said as he handed a cup of tea over to Hua Ying. "Drink this."

Hua ying watched Lan Wangji in confusion. "Isolation?.."

"Your parents were here."

"WHAT?!?"

Nie Huaisang pats Hua ying to sit down before he loses his mind. "Calm down. No one was hurt." He reassured, fixing the cup of tea in Hua Ying's hand and helping him to drink. "That I promise."

"You can thank your cousin."

Hua Ying pulls the cup from his lips and looks to Jiang Cheng again. "A-Xuanyu? Where is he??"

"He's coming back." Lan Wangji responded.

"Oh..but I have to find Su She. He saw me and it won't be long before he starts to blurt our stuff-"

Jiang Cheng puts his foot down. "No you will sit here and rest. But your not getting away with explaing what had happen since your trap is working fine."

Hua ying frowned at that, Nie Huaisang chirping in before he even had an argument to find the disciple.

"Why do you want to see him anyways?" Nie Huaisang asked, eyeing his friend with curiosity and a hint of anger just at the fact he wanted to find that bastard.

"Because... Because he saw my eyes.."

"Yes their irritatingly watchable. What about them?" Jiang Cheng said with his normal scowl and judging eyes.

Hua ying took a drink of the tea he's been cradling in his palms. He knew they wanted to know..he was going to tell them just..not without his cousin.

Speak of the gods. The sliding doors opened wide and dressed in the lan disciple robes of white, Feng Xuanyu walked in. There he was companies by a female dressed in red and carrying a tray.

He knew her..she was very familiar.. behind her was a boy, timid to the sight and right behind the female who took a side and watched.

The two cousins saw each other and felt relief to see the other.