•Mortal Visitors at Ghost City•

[Tonglu Mountain]

"Nai Nai!"

Mei Nianqing looks from his tea, his grandson storming into his home with a distressed look.

"Hua ying. What is it? Why are you giving that face?"

The boy frowned and clung to him tightly.

Mei Nianqing sipped his tea unbothered, his free hand petting Hua ying on his head. "Speak."

"Give him some time Nianqing."

"You. Shut up." He glared over to the lounging calamity.

"What is it that bothers my adorable little grandson? Did anyone harm you?" Jun Wu began to ask, his arms calling the 12 year old boy.

Hua ying goes to him and sat on his lap. "I have a problem.." he admitted.

"Hm does your parents know?"

"No..I can't tell them! A-die will tease me and tell me its my fault for picking that choice."

Mei Nianqing sighs and takes his seat. "What choice?"

"Mn.." He frowned more and hide his face.

"A-ying take your time. Don't mind your grandmother?-"

"I told you to shut up!"

"Wow calm down. You could have hurt poor Ying ying!" He grabs the book flung at him.

"Stop fighting. Give me your attention, I'm in distress."

The two grandparents of this miserable little boy blinked as he pouted like a baby he is.

Jun Wu fell for that pout and hugged him close. "Mei Nianqing you heard our grandson. He needs our full attention."

Mei Nianqing sighs, shaking his head at the reaction coming from his unfortunate husband.

"A-ying talk please."

"Mhm." He pulls away from the close embrace and looks down. "I..I asked Niang and A-Die if I can invite the Sect Leaders to Ghost City, so they can meet. A-Zhan, A-Cheng and A-Huasiang already know and I promised them a trip there."

"That's.."

"A horrible idea! I just blurrted it out as if it was easy to invite cultivators into the place where they kill ghosts for a living!"

Jun Wu hums. "He's right."

"And your not helping."

Jun Wu patted Hua ying on the head. "A-ying, A-ying. Don't worry you will work it out. After all you are my XianLe's only son." He said proudly.

"What does that-" Mei Nianqing shakes his head, not wanting to get into that discussion anytime soon. "Anyways, I'm guessing that your parents have approved?"

"Mhm and the letters have been sent out! They probably thinking it's some trap or something! I have doomed my City!" Hua ying dramatically fell onto his grandfather, a long groaning whine as the thought assaulted his brain.

"The Ghost City is fine." Mei Nianqing said with serioness. "Your father is a very feared and also worshiped by some so called cultivators."

"Mmmm..."

"Your Nai Nai is right A-ying." Jun Wu sat up with a simple smile. "It will be fine. But if they dare lay a finger on you, I'll come down there." His eyes glanced to Mei Nianqing. "Whether with a leash or not."

Mei Nianqing tsked and looks away from him.

"Put down my grandson before you throw him on the ground."