•Welcome•

The following day the Sect Leaders got their letters back notifying them of the upcoming date of the departure.

From two days they will leave and everyone got themselves packed and ready. The letter was said to say that the kids will spend two weeks at the mountain.

In that span alot was about to happen.

Finally the two days of wait has came.
~~~~~

"Ah I'm nervous." Hua ying said as his A-niang makes sure his belt and dice were strapped to his waist well.

"It's ok A-ying. Just make sure to breath, ok?"

Hua ying pouted. "But what if I can't suppress my feelings."

"Your uncles will help you remember?" Hua Cheng stated in soft tone.

Hua ying sighs a breath and smiled. "Your right. Everything will be fine."

Xie Lian smiled and kisses his forehead. "That's my A-ying.."

Hua ying smiled more at the affection.

"Ready?" Feng Xuanyu asked as he walks over to his cousin.

Hua ying hums and nods. "You?"

"I guess yeah."

"He's excited to meet his long awaited admirable Nie Huasiang." Gu Zi teased going over to them aswell.

"Not true!"

"Hahah! That's my boy Gu Zi!"

Gu Zi looks to his both his fathers there, one in particular cheering and crackling.

"Don't you laugh at my son you useless turd!" Mu Qing fought, Feng Xin having to hold his husband by the arm.

"Don't any of you know how to be normal? They haven't even left yet." Hua Cheng gritted tightly.

Mu Qing looks to Hua Cheng. "Be quiet Crimson Rain."

"Mu Qing!"

"Man fuck off!"

The three boys watched their families, more their fathers go at each other's throats. The other half of their parents seeming to take a sigh and not say anything.

"Baba I'm fine really it's ok.." Feng Xuanyu said with a nervous smile.

"A-die please be nice." Gu Zi said to his father.

"A-die.." Hua ying used his pouting face to get his father to yild.

The three men did that in their own ways and tsked in unison.

Xie lian walks to them. "Alright are you all ready?"

The cousins looked at each other before looking to the royal Emperor of the Heavens.

"Yes!"

"Uh huh!"

"As ever."

They all said with their own unique smiles, though Hua ying outshined them.

~~~~~~~~~
[Yunmeng Jiang Sect]

"There, bags packed? You have everything right?"

"Yes A-jie." Jiang Cheng smiled to his older sister. Soon the door opened and a servent stood there.

"Young Master, My Lady your parents await your presents at the entrance."

Jiang Yanli smiled and looked to her brother. "I guess it's here. Come now."

Jiang Cheng took his sister hand as they both left the room and to the front where their parents stood at wait.

Jiang Ziyuan saw her son and goes to him. "My beautiful son are you ready?"