•Chaos Continues•

The long, very long tiresome day of first getting up a mountain then dodging bamboo sticks after wreaking their bodies became an understatement.

The three boys headed back to their quarters, battered exhausted and out of breath. Dreading the trip? Not yet.

Hua ying goes to Lan Wangji as the other all sat at the steps of the quarters.

"Lan Zhan ~" He called, tapping the other on his shoulder.

Lan Wangji looks to Hua ying with soft eyes. "Hua ying."

"How was training for you? Did you get surprised that it's not like yours?"

He nods. "Mn. Very different and hard.."

"Hard is an understatement!" Nie Huasiang muffled from the floor he layed face first on.

"Get up Huaisang, you'll get hurt even more." Feng Xuanyu came over with water and a snack. "Here."

Nie Huaisang turned his head slowly and saw the goodies. Instantly he rose up. "Oh my savior! Thank you thank you!" He jumped Feng Xuanyu into a crushing hug as he cried his thanks.

Jiang Cheng rolled his eyes as Feng Xuanyu turned red as Hua ying's ribbon. "Ughhh. Is there any snacks?"

"Here." Gu Zi offered him the snack pouch and gave one to Lan Wangji aswell. "Something small but it will help with your physical soreness."

"Mn it's so good.." Nie Huaisang could cry as he took in a bit of the goodie. God he missed what snacks tast like.

"How is it?" Hua ying leaned in.

Lan Wanji takes one and hums. "Good."

"Give me one." He bounced on his toes in anticipation.

Gu Zi shuts that down quick. "I have one for you A-ying, no need to ask."

Hua ying looks to his cousin and pouts sadly. "But Zi-Ge... It tastes better when it's coming from someone else. Please!"

Lan Wangji didn't hesitate and hangs one to Hua ying to gain his attention. "Here."

Hua ying's eyes brightened and he takes the treat into his mouth, happily smiling.

"Mmmhuhu~"

"At least chew before you chock." Gu Zi sighed as he petted his cousin on the head, sparing a glance to the lan. "I'll give A-ying next time ok?"

Lan Wangji bows his head. "Yes."

"Another."

Gu Zi pulls out the pouch and takes out three. "Here."

"Ahum..!"

~~~~~~~~~~
The one thing these young three thought was going to be hard, well..it was about to get lethal.

[Next Morning]

"How good are you at going through forests??" Shen Qingqui asked them.

"As in?.." Nie Huaisang rose an eyebrow to scared to ask more.

"You go one night hunts right?" Ming Fan asked. He apparently joined without permission but he wanted to join and watch the three boys freak out in the dark forest and watch over his young cultivating Didis in their other training section a couple feet from them.

"Yeah..but what does that have to do with venturing in the darkness..?" Jiang Cheng asked with hesitation.

Lan Wangji just kept silent.

"Well boys your about to get an awakening. Today is your day of training in the dark forest. You will be here for the next two days. So you better do good." Shen Qingqui opened his fan and signalled a disciple to awken the forest.