•Cloud Recesses•

Dinner anyone?

Heh🦊✨

Enjoy.

~~~~~~~~

A carriage stopped before Caiyi town, it's massive to big to enter such a place and to much people crowded the area.

The doors opened and there stood a boy, 15 of age, dressed in well silked material hanfu robes and sliver belt wrapped round his waist. Strapped on was a black flute, dangling with a bell, a sword in one hand.

With his hair out, only a red ribbon tied loosely behind, one plate encircled with red thread and a jade ruby snuck and the end of the it.

Handsome to the face, delicate and sprinkled with wealth, kissed with a pleasing smile.

"A-Ying, hold on." Another voice called in from the inside of the carriage.

Onlookers and passing ones took a chance to glimpse to a see another boy, goldened eye and dressed in own bit of wealth and beauty. Dressed in embroidery designed hanfu and vambraces rested round his wrists. A cut sleeved if you wish.

"Your so slow today, Xuanyu-ge. Aren't you excited??" The hyper teen asked, practically jumping in his spot.

"Aya aya, I'm a bit anxious. I've never been to Gusu nor Cloud Recesses."

Hua ying giggled. "Same. Lan Zhan didn't really want me to come here."

"Yes cause you were under watchful eyes by your parents."

"Oh well. Come on let's find Cheng-Cheng." He smirked playfully.

Feng Xuanyu smiled and nods the carriage off.

~~~~

The two cousins were now on foot through the town, their destination an inn or something if they need to wait for Jiang Cheng and the Jiang Disciples.

Hua Ying however had different goals. His eyes diverted to something taste worthy and he wanted it.

"Xuanyu-ge, look it's Emperor's Smile." He pointed to the vendor on the side, the jug of Emperor's Smile calling to him. "I need to buy one, just one."

Feng Xuanyu looked to the alcohol and then at Hua ying. "Your under aged and I promised Xie-shu that I won't let you go all over the place."

"I haven't gone all over the place. I'm here, next to you, and Emperor Smile is over there," He pointed over there, "And we are across from it." He smiled like he was trying to trap his cousin into his wanting pleds.

Feng Xuanyu narrowed his eyes. "Ugh, ok fine."

"Thank you!-"

"Now hold on." Feng Xuanyu grabs Hua ying by his arm and tugged him back. "Buy only one. And finish it before Jiang Cheng catches you and lectures you."

Hua ying snorts. "Nonsense, I'll just annoy him back. He can't win." He confidently replied.

Feng Xuanyu couldn't help that smile on his face but only a sigh exited. He lets go of Hua ying. "I'm watching you."

Hua ying nods and raced for the stand.

Feng Xuanyu kept an eye on his cousin from the distance, Hua ying exchanging the right amount of gold for the beverage, the man looking at Hua ying with second thoughts.

Meanwhile, chattering circulated and he noticed he was being watched by these passerbys, having no shame in watching a 16 year old dressed in such a way.

Feng Xuanyu didn't comment, his attention going to the purple robes heading his direction. It was Jiang Cheng and his sect arriving finally.

"I got it! Ah I can't wait to taste it." Hua ying ran back to his cousin.