•Night Hunt Goes Wrong•

A head popped from the corner of a slightly opened door. The halls were dark and everyone is supposed to be busy or sleeping.

Even though Ghost City is a place to sleep cause one your a ghost but besides that, a young 14 year old prince is about to go on a secret mission outside of the protection of a City and alongside his two companions.

"Ok, now don't make a lot of noise. A-niang is asleep and at this hour A-die is in the gambling den." He whispered behind him.

The two tigers, one he was gifted the other also gives but newer to the team.

"Huì, Zhóng?"

Both tigers, black and white like the ying yang symbols, grumbled in response, shrinking enough to not draw attention to their larger statute.

Hua ying nods and starts to embark on this night time journey. He steps out, Suíbián on his side and two tigers watching and listening out.

They tracked down the cold dead corridor, the ghost City big and bright and filled with life they don't have anymore.

Hua ying was sure he could reach the entrance and let his body get consumed by the butterflies before anyone know it.

Wrong.

"Hua Ying." A voice called behind.

Hua ying stilled. He could run for it but he will be signalling his escape. Shit. This is a problem. Hua ying slowly turned and saw Yin Yu, the infamous and famous Ghost General standing there with his shovel in hand.

"Yin yu-shùshu." He smiled, standing straight and facing the older gentleghost.

"Where are you going sneaking?"

"Going? I was going for a snack! In the kitchen."

Yin Yu calmly replied with a. "The kitchen is down the other way and I didn't know you eat snacks with swords."

Hua ying glanced down to see Suíbián in show. Oh gods.

"Uhm..Please don't tell my Niang and Baba! I just wanted to go to the night hunt with the others. Please, please."

Yin Yu takes off his mask and looks to him. "Why are you doing me this?.." He asked with a sigh.

"All you have to do is.. pretend I was never here or you never saw me."

Yin Yu shakes his head. "You owe me your highness."

"Money will be given and I'll make sure you don't get any other work to do from A-die." He smiled largely

Yin Yu likes the sound of that. "Ok fine. But you have to be careful. If you get hurt I'll kill the rest of my existence before you parents do."

Hua ying couldn't help feel excited with the news. "Oh yes! Thank you Yu-shùshu!"

Yin Yu just waved him off as he fast paced down the halls trying his best to conceal the light bleat of bells songing.

~~~~~~~~~~~
[Mortal Realm]

Hua Ying jumped off Huì when he arrived at the spot they talked about. There waiting for him was, Feng Xuanyu, Nie Huaisang, Lan Wangji and Jiang Cheng.

"Hey guys!" He shouted as he ran to them, followed by his tigers.

Nie Huaisang waved back with the joy of seeing him. "Hua ying!"

"Hua ying." Lan Wangji also said his name, pleased to see him.

"How was sneaking out Hua ying?" Feng Xuanyu asked.

"I wasn't at all found out by Ying yu-shùshu at all." He scoffs, waving off the exact thing that happened.

Feng Xuanyu blinked and sighs.