•Visiting the Immortal Mountain•

[Gusu Lan Sect]

At Cloud Recesses is a peaceful place. Mostly residing in the mountains outside of Gusu, it was for of a reason.

The Lans is said to be a righteous and strict Sect of well crafted and behaved Disciples. With strict excess amount of rules in the Sect you question if they even have fun.

Besides that, the Lans, especially the Sect Leader didn't expect to get something that well went above his standards and level.

~~~~~

"Lan Qiren, so do you agree?" Jin Guangshan, Sect leader of Jin Sect Clan sat across from the other Sect Leader.

They were on this peaceful day to talk about business and trading between their Clans. Well more Jin Guangshan telling about his son's achievements and strength.

"It does seem that Jin Zixuan has truly grown. He will be a fine Leader in the future." Lan Qiren answered, thoroughly stroking his chin beard.

Jin Guangshan nods his head in agreement. "I was thinking if he can come here for early studies. I think- Madame Jin and I think, it would be best."

"No need for that. Just as the others have to wait so will he. Don't think because our business relationship have anything to do with it. Truly Sect Leader, refrain from such a suggestion and thought."

Jin Guangshan felt a vain pulse in his temple but he didn't retaliate. He shifted the subject. "And your completely right, apologies."

Lan Qiren nods his head in understanding. The man maybe old but he wasn't that old. He knew the tricks and this other old man had a lot of it.

With that out of the way, the awkward conversation between them subsided as they changed the subject to something else. While the two Zhougzhus* talked, a knock was heard from outside.

Lan Qiren looks out the door and said firmly. "Come in."

Lan Xichen slide open the door and clasp his hands together before the two and bowed perfectly. "Shufu. Jin-Zongzhu*." He said.

"Lan Xichen what is it?" Lan Qiren asked his nephew. The boy swirled his lengthy white robes and clasped them behind him. "There is..a visitor that wishes to see you."

Lan Qiren rose an eyebrow. "A visitor? Who? And from where?"

Lan Xichen chocked for a second and didn't know how to answer that. He didn't even know.

"I don't know from where but they came up the mountain in search for the Sect Leader."

Lan Qiren found this to be off. "How did they get up here?"

"They broke though the barrier like it was nothing.."

Jin Guangshan was surprised to hear such a thing. "Aren't lans supposed to be the only ones to enter?" He asked turning his attention back to the now stood Leader.

"Yes." He said without any continuation.

Lan Qiren prepared himself and swing his sleeves behind him to hold. "Show me the way Lan Xichen."

Lan Xichen bows his head as his uncle left the room first.

"Hold up now let me join." Jin Guangshan got up aswell, chugged the rest of the tea and raced after the rather quick on his feet Lan.

The three walked through the clan residence and heads for the gates. Disciples stood at attention but something seemed up with them.

They seemed on edge and staggered a bit. They seemed rather.. afraid. The atmosphere was tense and swelled with an overbearing amount of aura and spiritual energy.