With Sasuke

~4 years later~

(Himeko's pov)

I panted as I caught my disks again. They were the shape and colors of the Uchiha crests. They were sharp disks that acted almost like boomerangs, made them myself and also have a few seals on them. One of the most well known is the transportation jutsu.

Like the 4th Hokage's jutsu, I could transport wherever I throw these.

I was vigorously practicing at my secluded spot like I have been for the last 4 years. I was 12 years old now. Shisui kept his promise in not telling Itachi anything and nobody found out about that night. I had scars from the kunai on my shoulder though when we were pulling them out.

It looks like two claw marks on my shoulders and two other ones on my back. I also joined the ANBU 2 years back along with Itachi and Shisui. Right now I was on break.

Itachi and I haven't talked too much since he's always on missions.

He was upgraded to ANBU captain last year so he's extra busy. It's actually been quite lonely, despite having Shisui with me. I haven't been able to protect Itachi during his missions since I wasn't put on his team but thankfully Shisui was and he takes over for me when I'm not around.

I sighed, catching my breath at the same time, trying to clear my mind of worry for Itachi. I put my disks back in my pouch and decided to head back home. On my way there though I saw a familiar head of black hair waiting at the Academy.

I smiled as I walked up behind the sad looking boy and flicked his ear making him yelp and look at me. I giggled while putting a hand on my hip. "Well if it isn't little Sasuke." I smiled. He had a huge smile as he hugged my waist. "Big Sister Hime!" He said happily as he looked up at me.

"Did you just finish training!" He asked me excitedly. I nodded as I patted his head.

"What're you doing waiting out here by yourself Sasuke?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. He looked down sadly.

"Well Big brother was supposed to pick me up but I don't think he's coming." he explained remorsefully. I frowned a bit, feeling sorry for him before smiling kindly.

"Well hey, Big Sister Hime is here so who needs that Big Bad loser! Yea? Let's get some tomatoes!" I said trying to lift up his spirits. His entire face lit up like Christmas lights as he jumped up and down while pulling me.

I laughed slightly at how cute he was before allowing him to drag me along. We went to a nearby vender and I bought him a bag of tomatoes while I just got a few vegetables and fruits for myself. I ordered Sasuke not to eat the tomatoes since I knew he'd eat it straight.