Damn it

(Himeko's pov) 

Sweat travelled down the sides of my face, my breathing was slowly becoming off. "C'mon Hime it's-" I whipped my head to a sitting Shisui with a ferocious glare. A visible shiver racked his body as he held his hands up in no offense. 

"C'mon Miss Sarutobi, you're almost there." The nurse urged me gently. I turned back to the small walkway in front of me. My hands tightly clutched onto the crutches underneath my arms. 

Taking a deep breath then letting it back out, I re-continued my therapy. Because of the attack on my legs, i was going to be unable to walk for at least a week. "This...stinks..." I said through ragged gasps. Once I passed the yellow line, the nurse clapped softly and congratulated me. 

"Oh c'mon, it's not all that bad!"Shisui encouraged. He stood up from his seat with a friendly smile. "I'm unable to walk on my own. How is this not bad." I growled. 

"You could not walk at all." Itachi interjected stoically. 

I sighed frustratingly with a hand stuck to my forehead. "Lord Third!" A nearby nurse gasped. All three of us turned to see the Hokage himself walking in. A smile on his aged features as he waved at the disabled patients and stuttering staff. 

I faced him fully and bowed respectfully. "It's good to see you Lord Third." 

"Oh Himeko, there's no need to be so formal. You're my granddaughter now!" He chuckled. 

"As a person, I am truly grateful to you for taking me in. But as a shinobi it'd be disgraceful for me to call you by your name shamelessly." 

"Well perhaps we can come to a compromise." 

I smiled happily at him and nodded gently. He turned behind me and nodded his head at the two boys. "Is there a reason you've come to meet Lord Hokage?" I asked calmly. 

"Yes. You have a visitor. His name is Isoroku Yuki. He stormed into my office unannounced saying that he demanded to see you. I had my ANBU detain him. Are you familiar with this young fellow?" he asked with a raised brow.