Your WIFE?!

(Himeko's pov)

Shisui and I stood beside each other with different expression. My eyebrow twitched in annoyance while i had a crooked evil smirk and Shisui was trying to figure out exactly what he was supposed to look like.

We had been given the day off along with Itachi. When me and Shisui stopped by after being called by Mikoto we were welcomed by Itachi.......and his trial Fiancee.

Yes trial, as in she's not official but might be. As in Mikoto's maybe future daughter-in-law which she had ordered me and Shisui to know which means that I have to control my jealousy as we watched the girl keep herself hooked to itachi.

I hadn't seen her when I was at the party yesterday because I left early, but apparently she's not an Uchiha. She's a Yamanaka.

She wore the shortest fighting kimono, and I don't think she was wearing underwear, which made Shisui blush the first time we saw her but I angrily jabbed him in the stomach when I saw a slight glint in his eyes.

"Looks like the party turned out well," I said through gritted teeth.

"Ummm so you're....Itachi's fiancee...." Shisui asked awkwardly seeing as I wasn't about to start a conversation. I had a dark aura surrounding me making him sweat drop.

"Mhm!" The girl said with a flirty nod. She was pressing Itachi's arm against her boobs while leaning her head on his arm. Poor Itachi had a fake smile on.

"I'm Hina Yamanaka Kawaii." she said cheerfully. "And hopefully an Uchiha" she said with a wink up at Itachi.

Right when I heard her last name my first thought was, 'What kind of name is that?' I grunted and was about to walk away but Shisui grabbed me from behind by the collar and pulled me back while holding me in place.

"I'm Shisui and this is Himeko. We're Itachi's childhood best friends." Shisui introduced with a smile while I grunted. She put on a fake smile. "It's nice to meet you two. So what were you going to do today?" She asked us.

"Training." I grumbled. "Yea we have a big mission together coming up so we all have to train hard." Shisui elaborated, trying to be friendly. "Oh." was all she said almost sadly. "Is something the matter?" Shisui asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Well I already asked Itachi if we could go on a picnic since this is our first day as a couple. You understand right?" she asked us.

"Sorry but we're going to have to borrow him. He is ANBU captain for a reason." I spoke up. She sent a slight glare before putting on a closed eye smile. "Oh then I'll come with you, it'll be nice to see what my fiancee can do" she chirped.