Annihilate

(3rd pov) 

An array of people cluttered the waiting area in the hospital. All of Himeko's friends, even some concerned family members who went against their clan's demand, had appeared to ensure the girl was still alive. 

As soon as Itachi was claimed the winner, Himeko was rushed to the hospital by Isoroku. The doctors were swift to carry her into the surgery room and hadn't come out since then. That was 5 hours ago. 

Everyone was twitchy or apprehensive what the results might be. After her blood style had been worn out, her old wounds opened up instantaneously. 

Shisui walked back and forth, muttering curses under his breath. "How stupid can that idiot get! It's like she wanted to get herself killed!" He ranted. Isoroku sat to the side, eyes concentrated on the glimmering tiled floor. 

His hands were laced together tightly as his elbows rested on his knees. 

"I assume you're all of Himeko Sarutobi's friends?" 

Everyone turned their attention to the doctor. He looked exhausted, but it was the least of the group's concern. Both Shisui and Isoroku rushed forward. "How is she? Is she going to be okay?" They asked worriedly.

The doctor smiled softly. Two hands were placed on the boys's shoulders as encouragement. "She's going to be fine. Unfortunately, she's very weak and wishes to speak to the Hokage before resting." He said, turning to Lord Third who was stood up knowingly. 

When he approached the three, he placed a hand on Shisui's shoulder. "I will send her your prayers. "He said before walking off to her room. Shisui watched him slowly disappear. His hands were tightly clenched to his sides. 

The doctor recommended everyone to go home. But Shisui wasn't leaving just yet. He knew Himeko and if she was calling for the Hokage, it wasn't for something good.