An End

(3rd pov) 

I was now completely healed thanks to the effort of several nurses and doctors. Although, I was told that I still need to rest.  However this was no time to rest. 

I stood in the middle of my apartment building, dressed in my ANBU wear and a solemn expression. My eyes roamed around the entire room until falling on a single object that made my heart clench. It was a simple photo. 

A photo of Itachi, Shisui, Sasuke, and I. All three of the boys crowded around me while wearing birthday hats. It was my birthday 2 years ago. Shisui, with his arm slung around my shoulders, on my right, Itachi in the same position on my left, and little Sasuke sat in my lap with his hands outstretched to the camera. 

It was a picture of nativity and ignorant hope. 

I turned away from the frame and left the apartment. My mask concealed my identity as I ran across the village rooftops in complete secrecy. The sun slowly falling into a golden bloodbath. 

-Flashback-

"This is unacceptable," Danzo shouted angrily, slamming his hands on the desk. "The Uchiha clan must be eliminated now or we'll suffer from severe repercussion by letting them live!" 

I kneeled respectfully to the Elders of the village. Homura Mitokado, Koharu Utatane, Danzo Shimura, and the Third Hokage himself. As soon as I felt well enough to run, I sent word to each of the Council members, requesting a private meeting. 

Their expressions were expected as soon as the words of my request fell off my lips. 

"He's right. The Uchihas are dangerous and now that we know that they are planning a coup, we can't possibly turn a blind eye to them." Homura added in his gruff tone. "The Uchihas must be eliminated." 

Guardian Angel (Itachi Uchiha love story) WATTY'S 2021जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें