Want

(Himeko's pov) 

After one dreadful overnight at the hospital and a lot of persuasion, I was finally released. My bones still ached a bit and I still felt tired, but I wasn't going to let that keep me in that white jail cell. A gentle breeze pushed through the lively streets of Konoha. 

People's shops were already opened and young gennin were headed to school in a rush. I couldn't help but smile in remembrance of those days. "Hey Hime!!!!" 

I looked over my shoulder and smiled. It was Shisui. He ran up to me with his usual goofy grin. "Geez couldn't you wait for someone to help check you out?" He asked in a fake scolding tone. I laughed lightly. 

"Not my fault you guys can't keep up!" 

A smile was retraced on his face before becoming a smirk. He crossed his arms and looked at me expectantly. "You've got some explaining to do." 

My smile instantly dropped and my lips turned into a thin line. I contemplated for a few moments before sighing. I motioned him to keep following me. As we walked further out of the village center and to a more secluded area, I explained everything. 

By the time I finished, we stood in Konoha's beautiful sakura garden, which faced the Hokage Mountains. Shisui released a long awkward whistle, processing everything.

"That's insane."

"You have no clue." 

"So what now?" 

I released a exhausted sigh, leaning against the Sakura tree with my hands behind my back. 

"What else?" I muttered back with my eyes closed. "Fugaku refuses to listen to reason and the year we've been given to destroy the Uchiha's coup d'etat is almost up. From here on out, I won't be using kind methods anymore." 

"Oi, oi what're you talking about Hime?"

"I'll use my sharigan to trap every single Uchiha into a genjutsu. You and I are the only ones who's eyes are able to do this." 

"That's insane you'll lose your vision-"

I sharply turned my head to him, shutting him up instantly. "One's loss of vision is a simple price to pay for an entire village. I will not allow our clan's greed to spread hatred to Konoha." 

Shisui stayed completely silent before taking in a deep breath and exhaling it. He clicked his tongue and rubbed the back of his neck. "Why do I always feel like you're older then you actually let off..."