Onee-sama

Bold - Present time Himeko. She'll be more like a narrative as she explains to Itachi. In the story she's 4. 

(3rd pov) 

It all started 10 years ago. The time I gained my Mangekyo sharigan and the ability to wield blood. 

In the village of Konoha, everything was peaceful. Shop owners hauled their metal shutters open. Birds chirped happily in the air. It was almost like a fairytale; and in this fairytale was the infamous Uchiha clan. 

Deep within the compound's sharp turns and twists sat a house with a girl who's entire life would soon suffer from an unexpected change. 

(Himeko's pov) 

I snuggled into my pillow as I sat underneath the protection of my blanket from the sun that threatened to claim me. I could faintly hear the clattering of pans and dishes. Water running, footsteps pounding against the floor boards. 

I zoned out all the distracting sounds, just trying to rest. "Oi little monster, wake up!" A loud voice shouted as my shield was ripped away. I groaned in dissatisfaction. Instantly, I placed my pillow on top of my head. 

"Stop it~!" I whined out. My pillow was ripped away and I was thrown over a person's shoulder. My eyes immediately snapped open. I began to struggle in the person's grasp, yet trying not to fall to my death. 

"Stop it! Stop it!" I demanded. The person continued to disobey my orders and walk quickly to somewhere. I heard a door being slammed open. Without a single warning I was flung into a bubbly bath tub. My clothes were instantly soaked. 

Breaking the lukewarm glass surface, I took sharp breaths. I flicked my wet hair to the side to find the culprit. Sure enough there stood the female I had suspected all along. 

"ONEE-SAMA! WHY ARE YOU SO WEIRD!" I shouted infuriated. 

Her name was Ren. She was my dear older sister. 

Guardian Angel (Itachi Uchiha love story) WATTY'S 2021जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें