Such a Tease

(Himeko's pov)

I yawned as I walked back into the village gates alone. My ANBU mask was tucked away in my back pouch. I was just getting back from my usual, long mission. I had been in the Village Hidden in the Mist for the last 3 weeks gathering information.

"Welcome back Hime!" The guys at the gate called to me. I smiled and waved at them. "It's great to be back!" I said happily before walking away. The first place I was going to go was home.

'I wonder how the boys are? I hope they weren't too lost without me' I thought amused at the thought. I reached the compounds gate and saw kids playing while others happily talked. "HEY IT'S BIG SISTER HIME!" A child yelled happily. I smiled and waved. "Hey everyone!" I greeted.

The mothers turned and smiled a few welcoming me back. Everyone in the compound was family so we were friendly to each other.

Though there are some who hate me. Like the girls my age. It's mainly due to the fact that I'm close with the clan's prodigy and Shisui. "Ew, she came back." they scoffed. I ignored them entirely as I kept smiling and walking down the road.

When I reached my apartment I took a shower and changed before walking out a gain to go visit Fugaku. Over the last month, I've been gathering info on the Uchiha's plans to destroy Konoha. I've been monitoring Fugaku and Itachi's movement in and out of the village.

I've also become a spy for Konoha. As much as I hate betraying my family, it was the only way I could be able to figure out an alternative for the future warfare that was going to take place.

When I reached Itachi's house I saw a sad looking Sasuke making me smile slightly and walk up to him. "What's with the face?" I asked when I got close. His head snapped up and he had the biggest smile as he shot up and ran to me.

"Big Sister Himeko! You're back!" he cried as he hugged me tight around the waist.

"Yep, sorry I took so long. So why are you out here all alone?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow. He looked up at me with a slight frown.

"Big Brother is on a mission so I have no one to train with." he pouted. Right then his mom came outside. "Sasuke it's time to-" when she saw me she stopped in mid-sentence and smiled.

"Ah Himeko! Welcome back!" She said kindly. I gave her a closed eye smile and bowed my head. "Thank you Mikoto." I said.

"Hey Big Sister, now that you're back can you train me!" Sasuke asked excitedly.

Mikoto cleared her throat making Sasuke and I look at her. "Now Sasuke, Himeko just got back from a mission, I'm sure she's very tired." She scolded slightly. "Aw.." Sasuke made a sad face while looking down.