Obstacle 1

-Flashback-

(3rd pov)

Himeko screamed into the palms of her hands after Isoroku revealed some quite surprising information to the boys. Itachi and Shisui stood there stunned. Wide eyed and mouth agape.

"YOU'RE HER WHAT!?!" Shisui was the first to recover out of the two.

Isoroku folded his arms and smirked smugly. The instant he walked into the room he knew these two had feelings for his fiancee. But now they knew a border line had been set. "You heard me," his voice oozed with cockiness," she's my fiancee."

Shisui snapped his head to the still tormented Himeko before going back to him. "B-But...you're - and she's ..Itachi's....WHAT! HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!"

Isoroku was fully prepared to explain him and Himeko's first meeting, but was pushed to the side by none other then the Uchiha female herself. She glared fiercely at his figure.

"I'm explaining!"

Her eyes softened slightly into a more exhausted look. She took in a deep breath and turned back to her still dumbfounded teammates.

"About 2 years ago, I was sent to the Land of Snow for a mission. The squad I was given by the Leader of the Land himself apparently had this idiot," she sneered, jabbing her thumb into the indifferent Isoroku.

"He disguised himself to hide amongst the others with us. No one had realized it was him since he's never left the palace. When enemies were raining down on us, I saved him from being killed. And we got back, he revealed himself the next heir and claimed me as his wife!" She seethed with her hands in the air.

The two merely blinked, a bit overwhelmed by this information.