Kozume Kenma | Babysitting

KENMA IN A PONYTAIL, I REPEAT

KENMA IN A PONYTAIL, I REPEAT. KENMA IN A PONYTAIL. <33

~*~
You wipe your face off with a cold towel, splashing some water on your face. You turn off the tap water to the sink with an exhale leaving your throat.

You eventually feel a tug on your pants, finding your little brother. "Hold on." You gave him a calm smile, resting one of your hands on his head for a moment.

You two eventually exit out the bathroom, taking his small hand to walk down the hallway. You walk outside, the blazing heat immediately seeps all of the coolness from your body.

Not even for a minute you decide not to stay out there. Instead, you rest inside the building. You sit down in a nearby chair as your little brother climbs on your lap, resting his small body on top of yours. You give him a gentle hug, closing your eyes for a second.

You were a bit of a busy person lots of times, so taking care of your brother and yourself was too much work to handle. You slowly open your eyes, remembering the tasks you have to do, by the time this day is up. An irritated grumble was heard underneath your breath.

You look around the hallway, luckily finding your close friend, Kenma around. You rose to your feet, setting your brother down as well. "Kenma!" You raised your voice a bit, causing Kenma to slightly flinch. He looked around his shoulder, his face showing regret that he ever left his room.

"Can you watch my little brother?" You spoke in a rush, Kenma blinking after you closed your mouth. He stood silent for a moment, looking down at your little brother with a soft exhale. The setter slightly bit his tongue, his eyes narrowing. "Do.. I have to? Why me..?" Kenma responded in a very low tone, not really comfortable with this favor.

"Please. You're the only one I can trust right now with my little brother." You pause, pulling your brother closer towards you with a sigh. "I need to do a few things as well. I can't do them with my brother around." You tilt your head to the side a bit, looking at Kenma.

"So, please. It won't be long." You add on, staying your brother in front of your body, hugging him one last time. Kenma looked at the ground, then back up at you. His eyes were mostly on the ground. Kenma pretty much struggled making a decision as he stuffed his hands in his pockets, looking around for a moment.

"Fine.." Kenma finally spoke with a small nod. Your face lit up. "Thank you, Kenma! You're the best!" You give Kenma a hug as he froze up, eventually pushing you off as he reached his limit of affection. You turn towards your little brother, kneeling down to his height. "I want you to be nice and good when I'm gone, okay?" You whisper towards your brother as he gave a half nod, understanding most of what you said.

You wave goodbye to both of the boys with your hand, as your brother repeated your action. You eventually walk off, trying to not worry about them too much. They'll be fine. You shrug it off with a shaky exhale.

Kenma looked down at your little brother, already regretting the deal he made. The setter turned over to the spot you had left at, noticing you were already gone. "C'mon.. I guess." Kenma spoke in a monotone tone of voice, guiding your brother into his room.

Kenma closed his door, turning on one of his lights. "Don't touch anything." He quickly spoke, making that clear. Your brother looked straight at Kenma, tripping on his small feet a bit as he made his way over to the volleyball player. Kenma tried to stay out of reach from your brother at all costs.

That didn't really last for a long time, though. Kenma took off his red jacket, leaving a black shirt underneath. He hung up his jacket, turning around to find his video game controller halfway in your brother's mouth. "No, stop it." Kenma's voice rose a bit as he quickly grabbed the controller, taking it out of his mouth.

Minutes turned into hours as Kenma kept an eye on your little brother at all times. This pretty much annoyed him, since he never had a chance to look down at his phone and any console he owned. Y/N, where are you? Kenma's eyes slowly dragged off of your brother, and at the floor.

As they both grew a bit drowsy, your little brother struggled to climb on Kenma's bed. Kenma watched, putting his palm on the side of his face before getting restless of your brother failing over and over. Besides, he couldn't let him get hurt. Kenma eventually helped your brother up on his bed. He was lighter than Kenma expected.

"Stay." Kenma mumbled, like he was a trained canine. Kenma slowly got up from his bed, his slim, brown colored eyes locked on your little brother. Your brother gave a head tilt, eventually not staying. Kenma let out a small, exhausted sigh from his mouth, wrapping his legs in his covers. Kenma settled down, resting his body as your brother did as well.

Your little brother leaned against Kenma's side, his small hand halfway in his mouth. The setter glanced over at him, eventually scrolling through his phone. Minutes went by as your little brother began to grow a bit clingy towards Kenma, wrapping part of is arms under and over Kenma's with closed eyes.

Hesitantly and slowly, Kenma rubbed his back in the slightest touch, then the top of his head as Kenma placed his phone down, lifting up his head to stretch his neck. Kenma looked at your little brother sleeping peacefully as a small, faint smile inched across his face.

The setter turned his lights off, closing his eyes and resting his body as well, having his arms still wrapped around your brother.

You eventually arrive, a few minutes later than you expected, knocking on Kenma's door. There was no answer, so you opened Kenma's door quietly and slowly. You immediately notice Kenma and your little brother sleeping together as a warm smile enters your face. You close Kenma's door again, deciding to not ruin that peaceful moment.

~*~
As a person you would pick animals over people, you wouldn't probably see me babysitting anyone.

... Well, maybe dogsit.

Have a wonderful day!