Rintarou Suna | Not So Pokerfaced

(Female reader !!)

~*~
"Okaaay, what team do we have to play next?" The setter of Inarizaki approached his twin brother from behind in the process of stretching out his back. He looked at the paper of the interhigh tournament.

Osamu pressed his own fist against the side of his face, apparently ignoring his brother's existence at the moment. Atsumu squinted at his brother's silence, eventually quickly snatching the paper out of his hands to look for himself.

"Dude, give it back!" Osamu instantly snapped, looking up at Atsumu, this time ignoring him. The wing spiker was on the floor at the moment, glancing at Atsumu's legs before hitting the side of one of his legs, causing Atsumu to slightly yelp in pain, dropping the paper and clenching his leg.

Atsumu growled underneath his breath, almost tackling his brother for the paper as Suna watched from afar. He blinked slowly, eyeing Kita. He apparently knew he had to step in before things got too chaotic, which didn't take long at all.

"Enough you two." Kita said with a stern manner as Atsumu eventually got off of Osamu's body, looking away. The gray haired wing spiker grumbled, rubbing his left arm in slight pain.

Suna blew out a calm breath before getting off the floor, walking towards the door to leave the clubroom. Aran glanced at the middle blocker slowly and quietly leaving before speaking up. "Hey, where are you going?" He questioned as Suna stopped, placing his hand on the door handle.

"Out to go for a small walk. I don't like the way of being cramped in this clubroom like this." Suna explained before Aran gave a slow nod. "Alright. Do you, I guess."

Suna eventually escaped the grasp of the chaos going on in the clubroom, mostly formed by the Miya twins.

The middle blocker walked over towards a sport where there were much less people, leaning up against the wall, pulling out his phone for his eyes to be glued to it for a few minutes.

Suna eventually noticed someone was approaching his way, yet didn't budge until you walked by, pretty much in a rush. Suna also noticed you dropped something that fell out of your pockets. He looked down at the time that appeared to be a pack of tissues.

Something told and tugged at him to retrieve that item to you. He hesitated before turning his phone off, stuffing it in his pocket and quickly grabbed the tissue package.

Suna approached you from behind, gently tapping your shoulder to get your attention. You looked at the middle blocker confusingly before he handed you the tissue package. "You dropped this." Suna almost mumbled, looking at your appearance. He froze, his face still remaining the same, but he was blown away by your beauty.

"Oh, thanks." You quickly respond, taking the pack from his hands. You looked at him for a second too before things went silent and a bit awkward. Suna softly cleared his throat with a nod, walking away.

The dark brown haired middle blocker returned to his spot, glancing at the ground as the picture of your face remained in his head. He folded his arms with a grumble. Apparently, he couldn't quite make out what feeling he was actually feeling.

A small chill climbed up his spine as he softly shivered. Eventually, he made his way back to the clubroom to ponder more about it.

Luckily, everything was reserved since Kita was in the room, keeping the twins tamed still. "Welcome back." Michinari looked up from the ground at Suna as he didn't really respond, yet settled down to take a seat.

"Somethin' on your mind there?" Aran questioned, eyeing Suna that wasn't really far away from him. Suna gave the slightest nod before speaking. "Guess so. I just met this girl, and-"

"OOH! Who is she??" Atsumu immediately perked up, cutting Suna's words off before mostly everyone looked at the setter annoyingly.

"I just met this girl." Suna repeated, mostly emphasizing the second word to Atsumu. "I had a weird feeling when I saw her face to face." Suna shrugged, not really elaborating much. Aran nodded, making sense of it at least. "A feeling? Was it maybe a good feeling? Like, y'know." He paused. "A sweet feeling? Like you wanted more of it?"

Suna shrugged, pretty much regretting the fact he brought up his topic. "You could say that." He mumbled.

"Oooooh.." Atsumu raised his eyebrows with a grin as Suna harshly ignored the setter from across the room. Osamu sighed, pretty much fed up with him. "Gosh, could you just shut up." He grumbled underneath his breath, yet Atsumu caught that.

"Say that to my face." He squinted at his gray haired brother, turning towards him. Osamu blinked slowly. "I'd love to."

Atsumu's eyes widened with another ticked off growl leaving his throat. "You little.."

"Atsumu, Osamu." Kita spoke the twin's names as they both went silent, yet still glaring at each other.

Suna changed his sitting location again, placing his back up against the wall and putting his knees up against his chest, covering his mouth.

A small smile inched across his hidden mouth as he eyed the floor, impossible not to think about you at the moment.

Maybe the deadpanned, quiet fox wasn't so pokerfaced after all.

~*~
GOSH.
Why is Suna so perfect, man...

Have a wonderful day!