You Like Her? | DaiSuga

This is when Karasuno hasn't gone up against Shiratorizawa yet.

~*~
Sugawara and Daichi have been together for quite a while now, and it's no secret anymore. This chaotic but mostly sweet couple could either turn horribly wrong, or stay the same as it is.

The vice captain entered the clubroom with a small yawn. He opened his eyes to find Daichi with his back against the wall, watching something on the small tablet device. Sugawara gently smiled, walking over to the wing spiker. "Hey Daichi. Whatcha watching?" He questioned, leaning his back up against the wall as well.

Daichi looked up at Sugawara, showing him the video before he explained. "I found a full compilation of Shiratorizawa's best highlights throughout this year so far." Daichi paused. "And this isn't a short video." The wing spiker mumbled as Sugawara slouched down, meeting Daichi's floor level.

"I bet there's nothing to stress about. Sure, they're one of the best powerhouses out there, but look at how far we've come." Sugawara wrapped one of his arms around Daichi's back, tilting his head slightly against the captain's head. "All thanks to our amazing captain." Sugawara added on. Daichi couldn't help but smile more at those words.

"Aw, Suga.." Daichi returned the small hugging manner from the vice captain. "Give yourself some credit too. You did, and you're doing amazing." Daichi complimented as Sugawara gently nudged his side with a snicker.

Suddenly the wing spiker felt his pants pocket vibrate as he pulled out his phone, which was ringing. Sugawara glanced at the contact who appeared to be one of the third year captains from the Karasuno girls team, Yui Michimiya.

Daichi quickly paused the video. "I'll be right back. Gotta take this." He said, rising to his feet and walking towards the door. Sugawara gave a nod, watching Daichi close the door as soon as he answered the call.

Sugawara looked over at the tablet, slowly rewinding the video to actually pay attention. A few more minutes ticked by as the vice captain ended up staring at the door, waiting for Daichi to return.

The gray haired setter eventually paused the video, placing the tablet down to approach the door as well. He placed one of his hands on the cold metal door handle, looking out the small window that was also part of the door.

Sugawara still saw Daichi on the phone, yet chatting much louder, and even laughing. He narrowed his eyes with a sigh, shaking that feeling off of him that awfully bothered him. No, no. They're just close friends. There's no actual relationship between them. None at all. Sugawara glanced at the floor.

Why am I thinking about that anyway? He thought, before walking away from the door. Yet, as soon as he did that, the door opened behind him as Sugawara slightly jumped, looking over his shoulder. Daichi grabbed his belongings before looking up at a confused Sugawara. "Sorry about that. Michimiya is definitely a talker."

Sugawara shook his head. "No, no. It's fine." He paused, watching Daichi grab his things. "Hey, wait. Where are you going?" Sugawara spoke up, stopping the captain in his tracks. "Oh right. I'm going outside real quick." Daichi responded rather quickly as Sugawara crossed his arms with a tilt to his head.

I can't tell if he's lying or not. But, I won't argue with him. Sugawara eventually gave a nod, letting him go.

Sugawara packed up his things as well, looking down at his own bag, rubbing his hand against the bag's texture while lots of questions swirled in his mind. Why do I have this bad feeling? My hands are cold again, and I'm pretty worried if Daichi isn't where I think he said he was going.

Sugawara grumbled, holding up his cold hands to his mouth, cupping them to blow hot air, rubbing his hands together afterwards.

He had this feeling he needed to go check up on Daichi. It's been too long since those worries got to him, making him search for the captain.

Sugawara first scanned the outside of the school, spotting Daichi luckily. Yet, he was definitely talking with someone else at that moment. The vice captain froze, spotting the same person who was just on the phone with Daichi; Michimiya.

The setter rubbed his hands together again before approaching both of the two volleyball players. Sugawara immediately froze when Daichi turned around to leave the scene, after their conversation was done. Sugawara and Daichi both looked at each other as he gave a confused, yet soft smile. "Oh hey again."

"Heeey..." Sugawara sighed his word, glancing to the right of him before, motioning Daichi closer towards him. "Could we, uh, talk?" He questioned as Daichi gave a hesitant nod.

Sugawara gently grabbed Daichi's wrist, walking to an area that was completely in private. "Oh, um. What's up, Suga?" Daichi's smile slightly shifted to a concerned and nervous one.

Sugawara folding his arms again. "So I noticed something you probably haven't yet." He paused as Daichi stiffened up at Sugawara's change in tone. It was definitely... more stern.
"And.. what might that be?" Daichi cleared his throat.

"That girl-Michimiya, clearly has a crush on you..!" Sugawara said, almost raising his voice a bit. Daichi paused, his eyes slightly widened. "Really?" He mumbled.

"But, that's beside the point. Do you.. I dunno, uh, maybe.." Sugawara shook his head, having no idea how to put this into a question that didn't sound like jealousy, yet it was. "Like.. y'know what I'm trying to say here, right?" Sugawara huffed, doing a lot of hand movements along with his words as well.

Daichi didn't respond, only shaking his head confusingly. Sugawara ruffled his gray hair with a big exhale. "Like.. do you like her?" Sugawara spat out his question as Daichi paused.

Sugawara squeezed his hands up into a fist behind his back, almost holding his breath and hoping he'd say the answer he was hoping to hear.

"Suga, are you.. jealous?" Daichi questioned. Sugawara slightly jolted at his question too, looking up at the captain before looking down at the ground, hesitating for quite a long time.

Daichi didn't even need to hear from Sugawara. He already knew the answer. He approached the setter, slowly wrapping his arms around Sugawara's back for a hug. "I would never go behind your back like that. I need you to know that." Daichi spoke in a gentle manner as Sugawara's brown eyes wavered with relief.

Sugawara eventually hugged the captain back with a tight grasp, not letting him go anytime soon. "Thank... goodness." He sniffled as Daichi patted the other boy's back. "I love you. You know that, right?" Daichi questioned as Sugawara nodded.

"Of course. I love you too." The setter went quiet after that, quiet tears running down his face as the two volleyball boys hugged it out.

~*~
DaiSuga, a chaotic but sweet couple at the same time.

Have an amazing day !
(Happy turkey day!)