Mischievous Owl | BokuAka [Parent AU]

I love that episode, lol

I'm going to add mostly a lot of extra things, if that's alright! :)

~*~
Bokuto sat on the floor, crossing one of his legs over the other as Akaashi sat above him, on the couch. His head was pointed upwards at Akaashi with an relaxed, lazily smile.

You have a female sibling who is a bit younger than you. You two are practically inseparable, and surprisingly get along well.

You two entered the living room, peeking your heads out first before showing you full bodies. Bokuto first perked up at your appearances. "Hey, kiddos!" The ace said with an enthusiastic tone, his light brown eyes glimmering in excitement.

"We're bored!" You spoke first, stepping forward. "Have you two practice your numbers?" Akaashi spoke up with a calm, yet slightly strict tone. Both you and your sibling paused, blinking at each other.

"Yeeeeaaah.." You both muttered, obviously making you both suspicious. Akaashi slowly blinked, narrowing down his eyelids. Bokuto tugged on the setter's clothing. "It's fine, Akaashi!" Bokuto beamed, Akaashi letting go of the topic.

"But we're still bored.." Your female sibling pouted, looking into Akaashi's teal colored eyes, which didn't really have an effect on him, but it definitely did on Bokuto. Bokuto looked up at Akaashi, then at you and your sibling with empathetic eyes.

An idea clicked into his mind as his eyes widened, a small grin appearing on his face. Akaashi immediately noticed his quick facial expression. "You better not be thinking of anything stupid right now." Akaashi mumbled with a sigh, Bokuto shaking his head with a giggle.

"Gather around you two!" Bokuto clapped his hands together, getting you both a bit excited already. As both of you sat down beside your father, Bokuto hid one of his hands behind his back.

Eventually, he showed his hand again, his finger tips pressed together, making a shape, similar to an arcade game, Pac-Man. "This is Mr. Hoot, he's an owl!" Bokuto paused, catching both of your attention on his hand. Akaashi placed the palm of his hand on the side of his face, catching his slight laugh at that ridiculous name.

"Say hi to Mr. Hoot!" Bokuto added on. Immediately, you spoke up, waving at Bokuto's hand with a smile. "Hi Mr. Hoot!" You responded, along with your sibling afterwards.

Bokuto made a 'hoot' sound with his mouth, turning his hand away from you and your sibling. "Uh-oh, you didn't say it right! Now he's mad!" Bokuto gasped as the both of you tried to cheer up "Mr. Hoot."

"Hoot!" You repeatedly make owl sounds, Bokuto widely grinning at Akaashi. Akaashi looked down at Bokuto with a faint smile, shaking his head at this idea he came up with. "Hoooot.." Bokuto spoke, leaning his hand closer towards your body, rubbing his hand, or Mr. Hoot against your arm.

"Looks like he likes you!" Bokuto snickered, covering his mouth with his free hand. You pat the top of Bokuto's hand, your sister trying to do the same thing. "Heeey! Why doesn't Mr. Hoot not like me?" She questioned with a slight huff, Bokuto turning his hand over to his daughter.

"Mr. Hoot needs some time to get used to you guys." Bokuto paused, turning his hand towards his face. "Watch." He grinned.

"Mr. Hoot! Sit." The ace ordered as a brief pause sat in the living room for a moment, before he decided to attack himself with his hand to his face. "Ow, ow! Stop it, Mr. Hoot!" Bokuto pushed his hand away with his other one, causing you and your sister to laugh.

"Oh no! He turned on us! Hooot! Hoot!!" Bokuto decided to tickle you both with his one hand, a permanent grin staying on his face. "Aaaah! Stop! Stoop!" You played along, trying to get out of Mr. Hoot's reach.

"Akaashi! He's coming after you now!" Bokuto turned his attention towards the setter, attempting to tickle him. Akaashi paused, changing his sitting position quickly. "Bokuto-san. No.." Akaashi looked straight at Bokuto's expression. He was going to actually tickle him. Akaashi pushed Bokuto's hand away, but Bokuto managed to get Akaashi.

Though, Akaashi wasn't ticklish, he still tried to get out of the ace's grasp as well. "Hoot! Hoot!" Bokuto placed his hand down, catching his breath from laughing. Akaashi sighed, looking at his cute, idiot ace he ended up marrying.

You, Bokuto, and your sister ended up laying on the ground, still giggling and laughing, trying to catch your breaths. Bokuto eventually calmed down and sat up, still with a smile on his face. "Mr. Hoot's tired right now. He needs to rest! Say goodbye to Mr. Hoot!" Bokuto hung his hand low in a tired act as you and your sister waved goodbye.

"Awww, goodbye, Mr. Hoot!" You spoke up as Bokuto's face lit up. He looked over at Akaashi as he knew what was going through his head at that time. As long as it didn't involve him, he didn't mind. Akaashi did secretly enjoy watching this bonding time, though.

"Just kidding! Sneak-attack!" Bokuto raised his voice again, tickling you both as all three of you fell to the ground. Akaashi softly chuckled under the loudness in the room, covering his mouth with his hand, thinking to himself as he looked straight at Bokuto.

That's my husband...

~*~
Bokuto would be such a great children's-person. But, probably would still need to calm down himself.

Have a great day!