Koutarou Bokuto | It's Your Day!

Happy birthday, Bokuto!!

Hey, hey, hey! :)

~*~
You laid in your dorm room, your head resting on your fluffy white pillow as you were in the middle of a deep and relaxing dream, only to be interrupted by constant knocking on your door.

Almost jolting out of your bed, you quickly looked over to the door, your sight and awareness returning as you slowly woke up. You rubbed your eyes, then your face as you looking over to your clock.

It was way too early to be awake at this time, but you eventually opened the door to find a very excited Bokuto in your face, still in his comfy clothing.

Your dorm room was literally two rooms away, so he could run room to room any time he wanted. You slowly blinked at the overly exited ace in front of your way with a yawn leaving your throat.

"Y/N! Y/N!! Can you guess what today is?" Bokuto questioned with a loud voice, his grin getting wider by the second. You lean against your open door, still rubbing the side of your face. "What's.. today?" You responded, trying to act clueless with a slight rasp to your voice.

"You.. don't know?" The ace blinked, tilting his head to the side. You were completely tired, since you just woke up. But, you still tried to stay active around Bokuto.

"Sorry.. Bokuto. I'm really tired right now.." You look at Bokuto with slanted eyes, barely open. Bokuto gave an understanding nod, his smile returning before he announced his big topic. "It's fine! But, today issss..." Bokuto built up anticipation, patting his legs with his hands for a drumroll.

"My birthdaaay!!" Bokuto practically yelled, doing a small, happy dance in front of you. You couldn't help but smile at him. He was absolutely adorable like this. "Right.. the 20th of September, right?" You paused as he gave multiple nods, even though you already knew.

"Happy birthday, Bokuto." You motioned the ace towards your body with your hand for a warm hug. Bokuto, almost immediately, his face lit up even more like a bright light bulb, practically tackling you for a big, tight hug.

"Hey, there's something hiding in your closet, by the way." You whispered in his ear, stroking his light gray and black hair with one of your hands. Bokuto lifted his head up from your body, blinking as he grew more excited.

"Really?! I gotta check!" Bokuto quickly loosened his grip around your torso, running towards his own dorm room. You grabbed your phone to record his reaction, entering his room.

"Go ahead, open it." You spoke to Bokuto, recording him as you gave a sweet smile. Bokuto gave another nod, opening his closet to reveal a big owl plushie, almost similar to him. A happy and shocked gasp exited the ace's throat.

Almost like an instinct, he grabbed the big owl plushie and gave it a big tight squeeze with a permanent smile on his face. He looked over at you with happy and overjoyed tears in his eyes. "You like it?" You questioned, zooming up on his teary brown eyes as he ran over to hug you once more.

"I love it! I love it so much, Y/N!! Thank you so much!" Bokuto's voice cracked and wavered as he sniffled, sobbing happily into your chest.

"I'm glad." You gave a calm smile, ending the recording before setting your phone down, hugging Bokuto fully with a soft laugh underneath your breath.

I'm glad you enjoyed your birthday, Bokuto.

~*~
Precious owl man!!

Have an amazing day!