Kei Tsukishima | My Querida Tutor

(Female reader!)

~*~
Wrong, again.” Tsukishima tapped the tip of his pencil against your forehead as he stood above you, observing your work.

You sat in Tsukishima's room as he "helped" you try not to fail your upcoming test for different classes. He definitely loved to mess and pick on you, he did it for a reason. He absolutely loved you. It didn't show that much, yet.

“Well, teach me how to do it, instead of watching me struggle!” You huffed, growing impatient as the seconds passed. Tsukishima lifted up one of his eyebrows with a grin, shrugging. “Mkay.” He mumbled, snatching your paper in front of you.

The middle blocker grabbed a red inked pen from his dinosaur-like cup with a grunt, looking over your answers with a slow blink. Eventually, he took the cap off the pen, placing your paper down on a flat surface to begin correcting it.

“Wrong, wrong.. wow, this is sad.” Tsukishima slightly snorted in sarcasm, looking over his shoulder to see your reaction. “Are you sure you didn't skip a grade or something?” Tsukishima chuckled underneath his breath, teasing and practically testing you.

“No, I haven't. Thank you very much.” You paused, looking at him straight in the eyes. “So, are you going to teach me, or..?” You tap multiple fingers against the desk you sat at. Tsukishima didn't reply, only rising to his feet to sit next to you.

Querida.” Tsukishima spoke the word that was on your paper, placing his index finger underneath the word, looking up at you. “Use it in a sentence.” Tsukishima closed his jaw, placing his free hand on top of his short, blonde hair.

You stared at the paper, having no idea what that word was or meant. It sounded like Tsukishima just made up that word out of nowhere. You grumble frustratedly, narrowing your eyes down. When the middle blocker lost his patience he sighed, shaking his head and folding his arms. “My goodness, you're completely hopeless, aren't you?” Tsukishima rubbed his forehead.

“First. Do you even know what the word means?” Tsukishima questioned, looking at you up and down. You hesitated, even though you had no idea. Though, if you admitted it, Tsukishima would definitely tease you for that.

“Yeah.” You respond in almost a whisper, looking down at the paper in front of you again. Tsukishima blinked, not buying your answer. “Mm, sure.” Tsukishima slightly smirked, rising to his feet, grabbing his bag and walking towards his door.

Quickly, you looked up, directly at him.“Hey, where are you going?” You questioned, the middle blocker taking his hand off of his doorknob. “I'm taking a break.” Tsukishima replied in a calm manner, placing one of his bag straps on his shoulder.

“You can't just.. 'take a break,' Tsukishima. Some of my tests are literally tomorrow.” You looked at him confusingly, blinking a few times. Tsukishima sighed annoyingly, rubbing his short hair back and forth a couple of times.

“Sounds like a you problem. I'll be back.” Tsukishima shrugged, opening his door and quickly closing it behind him.

“Tsukishima! You're supposed to tutor me!” You rose your voice a little, getting up from your seat. You huff under your breath, letting the middle blocker go. You sit back in your seat, spinning the pencil with your fingers while scanning the same words a dozen times again.

Minutes passed as there was no sign of Tsukishima. You grew drowsy, leaning your body and head back in your chair with a sigh, placing your pencil down. You looked up at the ceiling, looking at the shelves mounted on the wall Tsukishima had with mini dinosaur collectibles and plushies.

He probably left me. You thought clenching your eyes shut. You could picture the thought of failing your classes and tests. You placed your elbows on the desk, running your fingers through your hair stressfully.

You shook your head, eventually deciding to tutor yourself. You quickly picked up the pencil, placing your hand on the side of your face, slanting your eyes.

Many hours passed till Tsukishima finally entered his room again. He stepped foot into his room, his eyes slowly widening as he still spotted you in there. He blinked, spotting you asleep with your pencil loosely in your hand, the side of your face was on the paper as your jaw slightly hung open, exhausted.

This lunatic stayed in my room for all these hours? I thought she'd leave after four minutes have passed. Tsukishima thought with a small scoff, dropping his bag and walking over to your direction.

He looked upon you, looking at your resting face, which was pretty adorable. Tsukishima backed away, deciding not to wake you up, not yet. He sat on the edge of his bed with a faint smile slowly spreading on his face.

Querida.

Spanish for "darling."

~*~
Saltasaurus was an actual dinosaur breed.
That was probably a Tsukishima breed too.

Have an amazing day!