Satori Tendou | You Monster.. [Angst + Yandere]

What is with me writing all of this angst?? 😭

Warning! Death, and blood.

~*~
You and Tendou have been friends since middle school. How you two became friends was pretty sweet; you stood up to those bullies that decided to pick on him.

Now, by any string of luck, you two have been accepted to enroll in the school Shiratorizawa, and the volleyball team.

You sat down in the green colored grass outside that shone right under the sunlight. You hid underneath a big tree to escape from the heat to the sun. You flipped open your mini sketchbook that rested in the bottom of your small bag, grabbing a pencil to start off drawing some simple things.

You also listened to music at the time so no noises bothered you.

"Y/N!"
"Y/NNN.."
"YYY/NNN!"

A single tap that was felt on your shoulder caught your attention as you spotted Tendou in your face with his red, wide cat-like slanted pupils. You took out one of your earbuds, blinking at him. The messy red haired boy blinked back, his gaze landing on your drawing.

"Ooooh! What's that?" Tendou questioned with a smile, sitting down and scooting closer towards your body. "You never told me you could draw before, Y/N!" He squinted his eyes with his smile turning into a grin.

You softly laughed as you were about to respond, though your phone interrupted your speech. "Oh wait, sorry. My mom's calling.." You hold up one of your index fingers in front of Tendou's face, like you were trying to make a puppy sit and stay.

Tendou heard your mumbles, but couldn't quite make it out what you were saying. As soon as you hung up the phone you stuffed it into your deep jacket pocket, lowering your head. You pulled up your knees to your chest, not minding the sketchbook on your lap at that time.

Tendou tilted his head toward your direction with a confused stare. "Everything cool, Y/N?" Tendou questioned as you eventually broke down into an emotional and crying state. "Woah, woah! What happened?" The middle blocker frowned.

"I'm- my childhood friend, um.. I think you don't know him, but.." You swallowed the little air that was in your lungs, trying to get the strength to tell Tendou. You sobbed once more, shaking your head. "He's dead." It barely came out as words of what you spoke, but Tendou managed to hear it before you stuffed your face in your arms with muffled cries.

"Dead?" Tendou's voice slightly cracked at the word he repeated. He looked down at the grass he rested on, rubbing one of his hands on the tip of the grass. He didn't say a word for a long time, which was pretty unusual. Tears ran down your face and dropped on to the page of your sketchbook.

Eventually, Tendou opened his mouth. "I'm.. sorry, Y/N." Tendou tried to make his voice waver, though it was barely impossible to keep that sudden relaxed, yet ecstatic feeling from escaping his body. He wrapped one of his arms around your back, attempting to comfort you with a side hug.

You quickly hugged him back, turning around and sobbing in his chest. You were really glad to have Tendou by your side always. And he sure felt the same way. Tendou's mouth slightly twitched, curling up with a faint smile as he rubbed your back softly.

Perfect. 1 down, 1 to go.

~*~

You decided to walk home after that long day, dragging your feet against the sidewalk pavement as the gloom of the loss of your childhood friend slowly swallowed your joy. You squeezed your bag tightly with one of your hands, trying to get your emotions under control.

You eventually arrived at your home, placing your hand on the doorknob as the door was already opened. You paused, suspecting your mother forgot to just lock the door. You shrugged it off, walking inside. You closed the door behind you, locking it and hanging up your jacket and bag.

Trying to turn on the light in any of the rooms failed. You clenched your jaw, growing a bit nervous. "Mom, I'm home!" You spoke up, swinging your keys around your fingers, waiting for an answer. Minutes went by and there was no answer. "Mom?" You repeated, walking around your house.

You noticed that there were tiny blood specks on the ground, making your body instantly tremble. You hold on to your chest with one of your hands, squeezing it tightly as you sped up your walking.

It felt like something was lurking behind you, but each time you turned around there was nothing. You took a sharp inhale as you saw the blood specks turn into puddles. You preceded forward, until you came to a complete stop, finding one body that remained still. Immediately, you could tell it was your mother.

In a blink of an eye, tears formed in your eyes as you shook your mother's corpse with loud sobs, hugging her close towards your body. It felt like you couldn't breathe, it felt like you lost everybody.

"Smash it, mash it into pieeecesss.." A voice lurked behind you as you jolted, squeezing your mother's body tightly. That voice and song sounded awfully familiar.

"Smash what..? Their hearts until it ceeeasessss.." It continued. You pulled out your phone, quickly trying to turn it on, but the worst thing imaginable happened.
Your phone ran out of battery.

"So it can't be fixed with adhesivessss.." Footsteps approached your way as a shiver reached down your spine, causing you to tremble uncontrollably. Eventually, as you knew but doubted yourself multiple times, your friend Tendou stood in front of you, his head cocked to the side with a unsettling, wide grin.

"Take it away. Y/N." Tendou snickered underneath his breath as you couldn't speak for a moment. Your breath took your words away as the messy red haired boy watched.

Finally, you could speak again, but it was still pretty bad. "Wha- why.. where.. who are- Tendou?" You awfully stammered on almost all your words as you looked up at him. He gave a nod, clapping his hands together. "Yeah, it's me! Surprised?" Tendou laughed once more as you closed your jaw.

"But why? My friend- my mother, why would you do this to them? They were my closest people I ever had!" You snapped at him with a choked sob as Tendou's smile slightly faded.

"I'm supposed to be your only closest person." Tendou cleared his throat, switching on another leg to hold his weight. "You monster.." You shook your head as Tendou laughed a bit louder. "I know, that's what everyone calls me." His face then immediately switched.

"So, why not drop the body you're holding, and lets forget this ever happened." Tendou's tone changed to a bit demanding in a heartbeat. You hesitated until he stared at what felt like daggers through you.

You quickly dropped your mother's body, gently laying her down on the ground as you rose to your feet, feeling absolutely sick to your stomach. Tendou grabbed your free hand, locking it with his. Tendou looked over at you with a relaxed smile, like none of that stuff ever happened.

Your head stayed low to the ground as you still sobbed painfully at the sting of your mother and friend's death. You had no other choice to do as Tendou said at all times.

What did I do to deserve this?

~*~
Aw shucks, looks like a bad ending.
Sorry if that felt too disturbing or creepy! :')

Have an amazing day!