🥀8. The Dangerous turn of Life.

Tahir.
~~~~~~

He is sitting on his bed of his hotel room, with a girl lying on the couch

He is sitting on his bed of his hotel room, with a girl lying on the couch. She got discharge as the cut was bandaged now, and he decided to bring her with him today morning. He is going to take a life-changing step today.

He glanced at her, who is unconsciously lying on the couch, he thought for a while how peacefully she is now but when she will be knowing what is going to happen in her coming life, her sleep will surely vanished.

He got a knock on his door of hotel room, which made him come out of his thoughts. He distracted himself and went to open the door. There was shiv standing wearing a dark brown tuxedo. He went inside and shiv too came and settle himself down on a couch. Shiv's eyes widened when he look at figure unconscious on the couch.

But then again look at Tahir.

"Boss, taiyariyaa ho gayi hai, aur saman bhi aa gaya hai aur pandit ji ke hisab se aaj ka acha muhrat 2 ghanto mai hai"

(The preparations are done, and everything had also came and according to priest the sacred time will be in 2 hours)

Shiv completed and he nodded.

"Bride's artist?"

He asked looking at yn, and Shiv also followed his eyes, no doubt the innocent sleeping on the couch had nothing to do with, yet she is involved in it. Just because she is a family member, she is surely unaware of cyclone which is coming in her life or had came already.
____________

He carried her in his arms and came out in front of a huge hall, the hall is decorated with flowers and many decorative items

He carried her in his arms and came out in front of a huge hall, the hall is decorated with flowers and many decorative items. The hall was looking dazzling in the elegant decoration.

He and shiv went inside the hall, there were only his guards who were standing straight with hands fold at back. They all were standing on either sides of them, the gaurds want to react when they saw unusual scene but didn't said anything.

He straight went to the bride's room, and put her on the chair which is infront of dressing table. The artists present there, look at unconscious soon-to-be-bride, but then look down.