🥀37. The Feeling Of Anger And Pain

¶ His Territory
………………………

Tahir.
~~~~~

Sitting in the living room, only with his mother and shiv

Sitting in the living room, only with his mother and shiv. He hugged his mother tightly and cried on her shoulder. She being concerned about her son patted his back.

"Sab khatam ho gaya. Maine sab barbaad kar diya."

( Everything is over. I ruined everything.)

"Kya khatam ho gaya beta."

( What is over son)

"Aap nafrat karogi mujhse!"

( You will hate me)

"Nahi, ek maa kabhi apne bacho se nafrat nahi kart."

( No, a mother never hate her kids)

" Par Maine kaam hi Aisa Kiya hai"

( But I have done the work which deserve hate)

He started telling her, everything happened in his life, since the day his great-grandmother died. The feeling of revenge grew every single day against the killer. How he killed them who shooted his great grandmother. And the most important as well as worst thing, without any reason he kidnapped their daughter.

Not only kidnapped but also tortured, he was too aggressive on her. He didn't hide it from his mother that he even forced her.

"Ph-phir usse maine divorce de diya"

(Then I gave her divorce)

He declared and saw his mother, looking at him with disbelief eyes. Her eyes were teary, she back off from the hug and look him.

"Teri galti nahi hai, khandan hi vaisa hai. mujhe yakeen nahi ho raha hau hai ki mai jis bete ke liye 28 saal tak tadpi voh beta aisa nikalega."

( It's not your fault, you family is like that. I can't belive that for whom I awaited this long tenure of 28 years is like this.)

"Maa please aap toh mat jao yaha se, aap toh vaisa mat karo"

( Please mother atleast you don't go, please you do this)

"Tahir tujhe sharam nahi aayi yeh sab karte hue. "

( Don't you feel ashamed while doing all this)

" Maa aage toh suno"

( Please listen further)

"Abh kehne sunne ko kya bacha hai"

( What is left to listen now.)

"Bohot kuch"

( To much)

He whispered and look down, while still the tears were dropping down from his cheeks. He felt his mother's hand on his cheeks wiping the tears.