🥀30. The Restlessness of Negetive Feeling

¶ His Territory.
..............................

~~~~

He don't know why he was feeling a kind of negetive feeling inside him

He don't know why he was feeling a kind of negetive feeling inside him. After locking Arsha he went to his cabin of head quarter itself. And was checking what happened in his absence all these days but no one dare to even change a thing from it place.

But instead of focusing on the work, he was getting a very unpleasant and negetive feeling. His mind is instructing that something bad had either happened or is on the way to happen.

He threw the papers in air which he was reading and went to glass window, and took the remote to slide on of the panel automatically. The wind came inside due to which his hairs here ruffling a bit and cold yet pleasant air felt on his face.

He closed his eyes feeling better and calming sensation in his head. But then suddenly yn's image came infront of his mind, she was wearing the same maroon saree of that day, and was smiling.

And a smile crept across his lips. But then he opened the eyes when he the incident when she kept her mangalsutra in his hand and left away came. He fisted his palm in anger and uttered,

"Voh aisa kaise kar sakti hai."

( How can she do that)

He mouthed to himself, and again started feeling that insecure negetive feeling. Now the doubt was formed that is this feeling related to yn?

"Yeh kya soch Raha hu mai, chali gayi voh abh, mera aur uska koi lena dena nahi"

( What am i thinking, she is gone now, and there's no relation between us)

He said to himself and sat back on work and tried his level best to focus in work and not to get distracted by anybody especially yn.

MEANWHILE.

Hospital.
.....................

A body covered with wires with a bandage on forehead was lying on the hospital bed without any movement.

"Doctor yn ko kab tak hosh aayega"

( When will yn get consciousness.)

Jayaan asked being concerned about yn, both of them didn't went to college today.

"Mhh"

A small sound came from yn's side. Her finger moved a little and she was struggling to open her eyes. And slowly her eyelids got open. Doctor and Jayaan, went towards her.

"Please don't make movements"

Doctor advised and watch her heartbeats which are on normal rate now. Yn look at Jayaan and have a very small eye contact but then she broke it and look at doctor.

"Ma-mai bahar hu"

( I am outside)

With that Jayaan went outside looking at yn's hesitating state.