🥀48. The First Stand For Her By Him

~~~~

"Aap usse jaakar kaho ki voh taiyaar ho jaye, hume sham tak nikalna hai"

(You go and tell her to get ready we have to leave until evening)

Tahir insisted his mother to ask yn for getting ready. Cause it's most hard for him to control anger and tolerate disrespect. And if he unwilling being out of control shouted on her then it will really cause consequences to him.

Meera knew how her son is, even though she haven't spend much time with him, but atlast he is her flesh. She is most connected to him, than any other. And she knew that he will never intentionally hurt yn atleast not now when he actually loves her but the problem is his anger.

It's the most betraying emotion in him, he can control his pain but not anger!

And that's why instead of arguing with yn, he left from her room. But her words are ringing in his head,

"AUR TAB KI YN ALAG THI, ABH KI YN ALAG HAI"

(AND YN OF THAT TIME WAS DIFFERENT FROM THIS YN)

All this are questioning him that, did she still have a proportion of love for him or she hates him.

But he got startled when his mother kept her hand on his shoulder consoling him, cause his face shows the tension of his mind. She made him sit and sat beside him on couch.

"Mai janti hu ki abhi tumhare mann mai bohot sare khyal aa rahe hoge. Par pata hai hamara Dil sabse dhokebaaz hissa hota hai, kyuki na chahte hue bhi voh apne pyar ko nahi bhula pata"

(I know there must be many thoughts in your head. But you know our heart is most betraying organ as it can't forget the person it loves)

Meera's words were causing effect on him as her words make him drown into deep thoughts. She continued consoling him,

"Maine dekha hai uski aakho mai, bohot pyar hai tumhare liye. Lekin darr ne usse apne ander chupa liya hai. Tahir voh dari hui hai, phirse dard nahi zhelna chahti hai voh. Aur uski yeh insecurity jayaz hai. Jo uske sath hua hai, voh koi soch bhi nahi sakta."

(I have seen in her eyes, there's alot of love for you. But the fear has hidden it under it. She is scared to get hurt again. She don't want to bear all that again. And it's all obvious because whatever happened with her is unimaginable.)

He was slowly understanding what Meera is saying, and he understood that if she doesn't show her love that don't mean she doesn't love him anymore. Because love is kind of thing which is immortal, it can't be stopped.

But it's the fear and anger which is always overcoming her love. It's just like her love is existing but hidden.

"Mai phir kaise samjhau usse ki abh mai usse dard nahi Dene wala"

(Then how could I make her understand that I won't hurt her now)

"Tahir ek baat bata, mai tumhe itne saalo baad mili, aur ager mai yaha chali jau toh tumhare mann mai ek darr rahega ki ager mai vapas na aayi toh. Barabar?"