🥀39. Losing Is Not The Option.

~~~~

The smell of liquor is all in the room

The smell of liquor is all in the room. The empty bottles of beer is on the floor. And he was lying on the bed looking at the picture in his hand, which is of nobody else than his wife, his baby's mother.

Yeh dil tahna kyu rahe
Kyu hum tudko mai jiye.♪

Tahir took the file and open it, he hold file vertically and saw every detail. But then a photo fell down from the file beside his boots.

The photo was upside down, and only the white surface was seen. He picked up the photo with a frown on his face. And turn it, only to see something unexpected.

His eyes became quite dark, when he saw a girl's photo to whom he just awarded the prize and recently got bumped into her in the file of his rival

"Kaun hai yeh"

(Who is she)

He said and look at Shiv.

Shiv observed the photo and flip the pages of file, which opens the details of, Family. Tahir let him do whatever shiv was doing because he is also curious about the identity.

"Boss, yeh Madhur Agrawal ki eklauti beti hai"

(She is only daughter of Madhur Agarwal)

The same photo is in his hands. The photo which he had seen for first time of her's.

The door of room is locked since he had returned home form Ayesha's room. It's not even a single day when he got to know the truth. He had not even changed his clothes, he is still in the same attire, just the overcoat isn't on him. The tie is loose, top few buttons of his white shirt is open.

♪yeh Dil tanha kyu rahe,
Kyu hum tudko mai jiye,
Kyu rooh...meri yeh sahe.

The pain of his heart can't be imagined, because the person who was just a revenged one, is now someone who can make him suffer. Her absence is hurting him. Maybe because he didn't cared for her presence.