Two Stories Of One-sided Love

jyada khush naa ho, part ya update nahi hai...

I just want to share my life's unforgettable topic...so my dear readers, today in this part i want to tell you something which is a deep secret of my life....

it's not compulsory, but if you want to know your author then you can read, otherwise you can ignore and save your precious time...

So if you still decided to read, then thanks alot...i am really very lucky to have you all.

************************************************

this story of my life begins, 5 years ago, from my 5th std... there i had my first crush, at the age of 10, yes...very strange but true...

His name is Atharv...

he was 2 years elder but we were in same class, as he did his admission late and one year he repeated because he's score was very poor...but this also has an reason, his father left him for another woman, because of which...he, his mother and his elder brother were in trauma...

As my mother was teacher in same school as mine, so i was having quite great image in school like an scholar...not only this my mother use to take tuitions, in which my crush means Atharv use to come... as we were only two kids of 5th std, we were quite close that time..

in school, in tuition...we use to stay very friendly and just like best friends...

When we reached to 6th, our sections got change, I went in 'A' and his was 'D'...but still we used to stay together in tuition. 

And that was the time i realized that for me he became more than friend, but unfortunately, for him i just stayed a friend...i still remember that he use to bring me chocolates, on alternate day, just because i don't like candies but chocolates...

though we used to fight but still there were none of serious ones...everything were going alright, but every story don't have happy end right, neither happy journey...

THEN THE LOCKDOWN COMES...

we lost our contact, in lockdown no tuitions, no school were there, and being 7th class students our parents also didn't give us mobiles for chatting with friends...

that time i felt that, the attraction of childhood is not sort of love of teenage.

though there were no contact yet i used to consider he as my bestfriend and also special one...but that was most wrong assumption...

Also in 2020, i was introduced to BTS by my cousin, @kimaada she was the one make me known with bangtan...and i really owe her for it...

Then after 1 and half year lockdown and curfews were almost gone, as the vaccine was invented. and our school were again open, i was in 8th that time..

But to broke me, i came to know that he already has a girlfriend...i was really sad to know it, but it became more worse when i got to know that his gf is none other than my old bestfriend with whom i was with 3,4,5...but unluckily i got betrayed by her...

and one secret, was that about my love and special feeling towards Atharv was known by her, yet she decided to betray me...

but still i kept aside my love and try to befriend with both of them, but i got to know that...they don't want me anymore in their friend list, 

i was really shaken when i found that he now don't even like to see me, everytime whenever i tried to msg him or text him, directly or indirectly he hurt me...even i felt very worthless because of him, but then i thought to distract myself from all that, and that's why i start watching BTS videos, listening their song, Also their struggle

I became a total army in these 3 years [my 8th, 9th, 10th], and, after knowing taehyung's one sided love story, i felt quite related...and unknowingly he became my bias. 

Even his story made me cry,

like once he told, that when he was 15, in his elementary school, he had a crush on a girl of his standard...he used to secretly admire her...

on one day he decided to propose her finally, and that day was a rainy day

yes, and she didn't picked up his calls, and didn't even call back. neither messaged...it's really heartbreaking that someone can harshly reject most sweetest guy...

Nobody knows who is she except him, and other bangtan members maybe...but he still can't forget her, it'll crash our heart, but the RAINY DAYS .. is written on her, is written for her...

maybe nobody noticed but when i saw the lyrical video, i confirmed it...

Rainy days
I'm thinkin' 'bout you, what to say
Wish I knew how to find the way
Right back to you, on rainy days like
Rainy days
I'm thinkin' 'bout you, what to say
Wish I knew how to find the way
Right back to you, on rainy days like
Starin' at my phone 난 깨있지
Hopin' for your call lately

I've been on my own maybe
이젠 지난 일에 맨날
Time with you was so amazing
Haven't changed, it's still the same me
늦었지만 우리 다시
Can we go back to that moment again? Yeah

I don't know how he became my bias, but not the thing is i can't survive without looking at bts...they are like my everyday oxygen...

Now in school when i look at him and his gf, i smile thinking that, maybe some people are just meant to be together till few duration of time

I lost my 1st bestfriend...also my my 1st crush,

But met someone who are more special and precious...

though i didn't have my 1st bestfriend...but i got an angel, in return...shreyajeon97
yeah she...she's really jungkook in my life...though she's little savage, and sometimes taunts me, but when there's no one, she's there...

she didn't only motivate or cheer, but also crack jokes to lit up my sad mood...

And even if i lost my 1st crush, i fell harder for, Kim taehyung...knowing there's no present and no future, yet always i'll choose him over Atharv...

Rm's words, never make me feel insecure, even if i am not perfect yet he made me think that i am enough...

Jin's jokes, make me laugh, even if they are bit meaningless but still give me a laughter therapy...

Yoongi's attitude, is the thing which never made me feel bad of anybody's words...

J-hope's hardwork, told me that even if world hates you, be yourself and never leave the thing you love...

jimin's  friendship, make me learn the importance of friendship, and the value of true friends...

Taehyung's broken story, explained me that even if you're failed in choosing your 1st love, prove them what they lost, and never change ourselves for others...

Jungkook's way of living, is the reason i learnt to live life without any tension, and most importantly, success is the best answer for haters... 

That's why there's no back going from this purple world... it's best place in complete universe...

Thank you if you read this much, it really means alot...i know that this may look cringe, but on this last day of 2023, i want to just pen down my feeling and just tell my new friends and this loving family about my life...

Thanks alot to my every eonnies and little sisters, whoever join me this year...

i wish we'll stay together next year also, just like this...

thanks alot!!!!!!