🥀53. The Synonymic Condition

~~~~

Everyone has a happiest smile on their face after witnessing the evening of the baby shower ceremony. Everyone except Tahir was now forgiven by her. But unluckily not the one who is trying since months. 

after having a healthy meal with everyone, now family members are going to have a sleep. Next day will be the begin of yn's last month. and soon a cute little one will play in their hands. But at the same time, it will be most difficult month as well, because any time yn could give birth, also her cramps will be increased, the month will be cheerful as well as difficult too. 

yn was slept on the bed, and Tahir just came out of bathroom and saw her sleeping already, his brain is just screaming to go and hug her so tightly and also shower her face and baby bump with kisses

But being bounded with his own made boundaries. he went to the bedside table and open the drawer and took out a bottle of oil, he sat near her feet before taking her feet on his lap very carefully, also minding not to wake her up.

After pouring the oil and rubbing it between his palms, he gently massage her feet, which were bit swelled. He thought, if it would be possible then he would have gladly took her all the pains she suffered since beginning, both physical and mental.

after giving her feet massage, he also slightly gave massage to her ankles, because walking with a baby bump isn't easy thing. Though he didn't let her walk more, yet he thinks that she roams alot. he also shifted their room, form 1st floor to ground floor, so that she didn't have to climb the huge staircase.

He kept the bottle again at it's place, and cleaned his hands with napkin. He also took out the extra pillows from cupboard, which were nearly 9 to 10. and made a boundary of pillows around her, so that she may not turn and fall. though the bed is 'king' size, where easily 3-4 members can adjust but he is afraid that she may hurt herself in sleep.

he pecked her forehead, which he can only do while she is sleeping because when she's awake, she didn't even talk to him, which surely hurts him. but he tries to pretend that he's alright, but in reality, he's not!

after taking his duvet and a pillow, he headed towards the couch ahead, and slept after getting adjusted on couch.

_____

Next day, yn was getting sweat all over face, even in months of winter she was feeling uneasy, and that's why her sleep got broken, she woke up and wipe out the sweat with blanket and took few deep breadths, but she isn't panicked, because this all happens, in a normal pregnancy. like not able to have a proper sleep, sudden muscle cramp in abdomen, and even sometimes looses balance.

But this all sometimes makes her and everyone worry, because if she didn't get proper sleep, then it can lead to headache. She sat on bed, trying to gather energy to get up. But her eyes went on a figure who was sleeping on couch in front. Her eyes shows some saddened sight but she didn't do anything.