🥀35. The Untold Story Of Life

~~~~

¶ His Mansion.
………………………

"Aaram se"

(Carefully)

Tahir said to the lady, who is trying to sit. She woke up from coma just few hours ago. As soon as he got to know that the woman is awake now, he came to her room. It's been almost 4 months that he is waiting her to wake up, because since the day she came here was just unconsciously lying.

He didn't knew her identity, her family, nothing he knows!

But as the woman look around the place, the luxurious room. Her eyes widened, she looked at Tahir. He looked quite confused that why is she reacting in such manner.

"Kya hua aapko?"

( What happened to you)

"Alok!!"

Just the words came out of her mouth, hearing which Tahir got bewildered. How does she knew his father? Was the only question in his head.

"Voh yaha nahi hai'

(He is not here)

"Tum kaun ho, mujhe yaha se le jao, mai phirse yaha nahi rehna chahti "

( Who are you, please take me away from here, I don't want to live here again)

Her every words were making him more confused. And he was not getting an single meaning that what is she saying.

"Pehle aap shat ho jayiye aur mujhe aapke bare mai batayiye, kaun ho aap aur baba ko kaise jante ho"

( First be calm and tell me about you, who are you and how you know father?)

"Ba-baba?"

( Father)

She uttered, and he slightly nodded,

"Tu-tum kitne saal ke ho"

(How many years old are you)

She asked, and again he got nothing that why is she asking such questions instead of asking the name, the place where is she. But she is asking his age, he looked at Shiv, who was behind him standing beside the stool in which he was sitting. And again turned to that woman,

"Mai 28 ka hu"

( I am of 28)

He answered, and without any warn, that woman engulf him in hug. He could feel his blazer wer because of that woman's tears.

Now everything is confusing..

Who is that woman?

Why is she scared of this place?

How she knew his father?

Why she asked his age?

All the questions were in head of Tahir and even Shiv. After crying a bit she detached from hug and cup his face. And kissed his forehead, he could feel a warm emotions inside him.

"Mera baccha"

(My son)

She said, and happy tears were flowing from her eyes. The pure and loving emotions was visible in her eyes. The feeling he was longing since childhood was seeming like is fulfilled.

"Kya?"

( What?)

He asked.

"Tum nahi jante honge na mujhe, jante bhi kaise honge, tumhara baba tumhe mujhse lekar jo gaya tha"