🥀47. The Start Of Revenge Plan.

~~~~

Yn woke up slowly, rubbing her eyes

Yn woke up slowly, rubbing her eyes. She saw the interior of the room and was relaxed. It's not the same room, she got very frightened when she saw that room.

That room gave her all those painful memories, which she never want to feel again

That room gave her all those painful memories, which she never want to feel again. She sat on bed, while having a support under her stomach.

"Uth gayi"

(You got up)

She turned around and saw his mother standing there. After sitting in a comfortable position, yn slightly smiled at her, and tapped the bedsheet near her, indicated his mother to sit near her.

Meera smiled and sat near her, and took Yn's palm in her hand, caressing the back of it. Yn didn't saw her before, neither have any idea that how's Meera. If she is also like shraddha, then it won't be good for her. But the genuineness is visible in Meera which was not in shraddha.

"Tumhe bataya Tahir ne."

(Did Tahir told you)

"Hmm"

She just hummed not knowing what to response, because until now yn didn't have any idea about how's Meera.

"Mai yaha Tahir ki koi side vagerah lene nahi aayi hu. Bas mujhe meri bahu ki aur pote ke haal chaal puchne hai"

(I didn't came here to take Tahir's side and all. I just wanna know how's my daughter-in-law and grandchild doing)

Yn look down at her bump, smiling and caressed it softly. Then she turned her eyes to Meera and smiled slightly before answering

"Hum thik hai. Aap?"

(We are fine. Wbu you?)

"Mai bhi thik hu, abh jaldi se batao, kya banao apne bahu ke liye"

(I am also fine, now tell quickly, what should I make for my daughter-in-law.)

"Filhal kuch nahi chahiye, bas aap mujhe yn bulayiye."

(Currently I don't want anything, just call me yn)

"Ek shart par, tum bhi mujhe maa bulaogi Tahir taraf"