🥀17. Time Changes But Life is Same.

Yn.
~~~~

It's been two months to my marriage with him tomorrow. And our one month anniversary was very worst day, that day again he forced me. He had used me number of times after that night.

And last time it just happened three days ago. I suffocate here, my screams are just packed in his room. The room is very huge and soundproof too. And even if someone by chance heard me, then nobody can even say about it.

Many things changed and many stay similar. Like now i am not his wife but a his pleasuring slave. Like now my life is just under the shade of his territory. But the things which remain same are, that the reason is still undercovered hatred, his behaviour is still same and sorrowfully my love is also.

Once I went to terrace, and I look around the territory of his. But there are only forest, dark forest around. I lost my hope for escaping that day. Because even if I escape from his guards and run, I will get lost in forest or became meal of any animal. And also there are cameras all around the territory, I have seen, even in the mansion there are except his room.

I won't call it our room, because slaves don't call the house theirs even if they do everything there. And I am his unpaid slave.

Now I was in kitchen, in this days I got to know quite about his mansion

Now I was in kitchen, in this days I got to know quite about his mansion. There's only two female in this whole territory of his. That is me and Ayesha. We got very friendly in these days, she is here for me, when I got my periods last month that time I was in alot of pain, that time he appointed Ayesha for me.

 We got very friendly in these days, she is here for me, when I got my periods last month that time I was in alot of pain, that time he appointed Ayesha for me

And she is a very nice person, just of my age and quite pretty. I used to tell her everything that happen with me. And she also feel very bad for me, when she got to know about me.

I told her everything on next day of our one month anniversary, when I was in complete pain.

"Abh kya bana Rahi ho tum"

(Now what are you making)

I asked Ayesha, when I saw her chopping cabbage.