🥀18. The Evil Plan Of Third Person

~~~~~~

They both are sitting in the car, heading towards the Raghuvanshi mansion. Her anxiety is increasing every second, and his restlessness.

Though he cut that call infront of her, but there are only limited persons whom he love and can do anything for them. And Ishika's pain filled voice surely made him angry as well as sad.

And again goes the thing that, what will be reaction of his family members of his sudden visist. He didn't told anybody that they are coming there. But now the thing is that he can't take Ishika with him to his territory. And his mafia work can't be done staying at that mansion.

And on the other hand, yn is so afraid to go there. She don't know why but she is getting different type of feeling that something negetive will happen,

But what?

Here they both are standing infront of Raghuvanshi mansion, having different feelings in them

Here they both are standing infront of Raghuvanshi mansion, having different feelings in them. This is the same mansion where they both had came last time on their marriage day.

But this time Ayesha is also coming with them, but sitting in different car. Yet yn is very nervous to go inside. And the thing fearing her most is that his fiancee, Arsha.

Yn don't know what kind of girl is she, but still she don't get positive vibes from her. The way she look at Tahir, the way she look at yn, everything is weird.

They both walk towards the door, while shiv and Ayesha were following them

They both walk towards the door, while shiv and Ayesha were following them. Both yn and Tahir were having a good distance between them. None of both look at each other.

"Tahir?"

The voice of amusement came from the hall. The young woman holding her not too big baby bump came towards yn and Tahir. Soon the other family members came to the hall, and for yn's bad luck there was Arsha too.

As soon as yn's eyes fell on Arsha, she gulped. Because Arsha's eyes were too furious when they both did an eye contact. And here yn clunch her green saree.

 And here yn clunch her green saree