🥀19. The Dream of Expectations.

Yn.
~~~~

Now i, Tahir and ishika are in ishika's room

Now i, Tahir and ishika are in ishika's room. She is telling us that how cruel her parents are with her. They never allow her to go out of house. And I am very shock to hear that her parents are like this, as my parents were very nice peoples.

And I think this might be reason that he care for her this much. And I am very happy to see that he cares for her.

"Bhabhi aapko pata hai, mere paas bohot sare barbies, aapko dikhau.. mujhe Jai aur Tahir Bhai ne diye the.."

(You know, I have many barbies, which are given by Jai and Tahir brother, may I show you?)

Ishika said happily, and looking at her I am also feeling happy. But i ain't able to understand that why she is behaving like this, she is of almost my age but still she behaving like she is 10 years younger than her age.

"Haa bilkul, mujhe dikhao.."

(Yes sure, show me)

I to her and she happily went to her almirah and brought her dolls to show. I was looking at her with smile. But when my eyes went to him, he was looking at me with some different emotions but i was never able to understand him, what can I now?

"Yeah dekho, yeh meri sabse favourite doll hai, kyuki yeh meri pehli doll hai jo mujhe Tahir Bhai ne di thi.."

(Look at this, this is my favourite doll. Because this is my first doll which was given by Tahir Bhai.)

She said an lovingly hugged Tahir, and he smiled at her. She stated to show her doll collection to me and I was watching her happily. She is very nice as well as pure girl, who is all away from the cruelty inside her.

Who will think that the girl with this pure heart is having a brother like him, who just ruin my life.

A tear was forming in my eyes after remembering my pain, but i succeeded in hiding it. And happily we both played and spend time with her.

But she then slept.

"Kitni cute dikh rahi hai n yeh sote hue."

(How cute she is looking while sleeping.)

I said while caressing her cheeks softly. But I didn't get any response from him so I looked at him and saw him glaring me.

"Ho gaya abh, jao yaha se."

(Done now, go from here)

He said without any expression. I look at him in disbelief, how can he say this. I mean did I do somthing wrong now?

I didn't even do anything now, but i was pulled by my arm to him.

"Ky-kya hua"

(What happen)

I tried my best to show that my voice is normal. But i shuttered. He was just glaring me and again I failed to understand his silence, that what is going in his mind.