🥀23. Either To Be Happy Or To Be Sad.

~~~~

It's two days to Kiara's discharge and now everything is fine but not with yn. Because everybody except Kiara and ishika distant from her. Yn again started to feel lonely and sad.

And to make it worse she isn't feeling good from last days. It's something new for her that she is feeling very weak inspite of having a proper appetite, a not so nice but good sleep. Yet she isn't well.

And arsha is trying her best to make yn away from whole family but she is failing in the case of Kiara and ishika.

Now yn just did her dressing in a simple yet gorgeous maroon saree. She had tied a bun for her hairs with some small hairs hang off.

She is looking so adorable in even normal attire. And also she is having a new glow on her face today. She is looking different and shine is on her face.

She went to garden area as Kiara and ishika are there, they already decided that they will be in garden at this time

She went to garden area as Kiara and ishika are there, they already decided that they will be in garden at this time. So she headed towards the garden area, but as soon as she entered there.

♪voh dur Jake kahi pe
Aabad ho gaye,
Hum toh rahe na kahi ke
Barbaad ho gaye.♪

She saw everybody present in garden, her speed of walking stopped and the enthusiastic feeling was now replaced my gush of fear.

But after seeing Kiara's warming smile, she also smiled a bit and went near her. Everybody noticed her, and unwillingly they have to commit that there's a glow on her face.

Tahir look at her after everybody did as first he was busy in taking with Alok, but then when Alok stopped speaking and look at somewhere Tahir also followed the glaze and saw yn there, looking something different

Tahir look at her after everybody did as first he was busy in taking with Alok, but then when Alok stopped speaking and look at somewhere Tahir also followed the glaze and saw yn there, looking something different. Yet she was on simple saree like she wore everyday but there's difference in her. And to him she is looking very beautiful, but he don't want to confess it not even to himself that he is adoring her .

♪haq mai unke sare, Duaye ho gayi,
Unsuni hum koi fareeyad ho gaye.♪

"Acha hua tum aa gayi."