🥀13. Entry at his hell

Yn.
~~~~

Why I am this weak infront of him? Why still today there's love in my heart for him?

Now there's just a reason of my life, to know the reason of his hate and anger. The reason behind the murder of my parents and also what's our relation beforehand.

♪thodi jagah de de mujhe
Tere paas kahi reh jau mai♪

I looked at him and saw him busy in his mobile. I was staring at him now, or can say trying to read his eyes, the story behind the deep oceanic eyes. Where there's not only hatred but also pain.

♪khamoshiya Teri suno
Aur dur kahi na jau mai♪

But the person who is reason of other's pain, will have his own pain too?

Should I ask or stay silent?

I need to ask, because the more I delay the more it will become complicated. I took a deep breath in and release it but before I could say anything, he looked and me and raised a brow,

Questioning me.

♪mila jo tu yaha mujhe,
Dilao mai yakeen tujhe♪

I was shocked that how could he know, but this made me confused more and raised a question in my head,

"Kaun ho tum"

(Who are you)

I looked at him, but his next action made me little bewildered because he was leaning towards my face but stopped at a very small distance.

" Tum soch bhi nahi sakti, ki mai kaun ho sakta hu"

( You can't even think, that whom I can be)

I was confused by his words, because why he is putting riddles in my already puzzled mind. But now I am more curious.

"Maut"

(Death)

I narrowed my eyes looking at him, but he just kept pricing in my eyes. Our breaths were mixing.

"Matla--?"

( Means )

I was asking but the car stopped. And he backed off and open the gate of car and went out without looking back. I just look at him with a very puzzled mind. I don't what he mean.

All other things were blur for me except him, and his words keep ringing in my head.

But one this is confirmed there's alot to know about him.

All I know was only the things which were present on social media especially Google which shows that he is younger brother of CEO of empyrean, but thats not complete truth.

I also step out of car, holding my saree and put my foot on floor. He was not that far but still there's alot distance between us. I look around that where he brought me but it looks something very new, just like