🥀11. The confusion of feelings

Tahir.
~~~~~~~

He woke up as the alarm rung

He woke up as the alarm rung. He blinked his eyes twice before opening completely to adjust the light.

He keep the duvet aside and climb off the bed, but his glaze went to yn, who was sleeping tight, she was clutching the duvet. He was having no emotions for her a while ago but he fisted his hands in anger when the condition of his family long ago came in front of his eyes.

He directly went to bathroom for cleaning himself.

After a warm shower he came out and saw her still sleeping, he wanted to wake her up but then his eyes went to her clothes which was not her's but his. He took his phone from the side table and dialled a number.

Soon the call from another side was picked up.

"Mujhe abhi mere ghar mai ladies dresses la kar do. Aur territory mai bhi mujhe sare arrangements chahiye"

(I want some female clothes in my house now, and I want all arrangementin territory too)

He said more like order,

"Par boss, size?"

(But, size?)

Shiv asked to him, he looked at yn, who was sleeping while clenching the duvet near her chest and sleeping in side position. She was looking a complete married women, as she had wore the vermillion, mangalsutra, bridal bangles which all are signs of being married. He took a breath in and then out, and finally answered.

"Medium"

He said as soon as he heard the positive response from other side he cut the phone and tossed it on the couch.

He smirked thinking that there's no escape for her now. There was a knock on his room's door. He went and opened the door, which shows most important persons of his life, his grandmother, his elder brother.

He slowly smiled and have way to his grandmother and Jai. His grandmother was holding breakfast tray in her hand. She kept the tray on table and they three sat on couch there. But then his grandmother's glaze went on yn, who is sleeping or can say unconscious.

She also saw yn's state, the outfit she was wearing and the accessories that define of a married woman, the outfit made her misunderstood about something. She sighed slightly and look at him again.

" Tahir, mai janti hu ki tum madhur se bohot nafrat karte the, lekin uss sab mai iss bachi ki kya galti hai.."

(I know that you hate madhur a lot, but what's the fault of his child in this matter)

She asked and jai's also eyes travel towards yn. The way she was sleeping, wearing his shirt, few brownish red marks on her open body of hand. Because all other body parts were covere under the duvet. Only the portion of her hand through which she is fisting the blanket was visible.