🥀50. The Aggressive Movement

~~~~

He entered inside the mansion, with Rubina

He entered inside the mansion, with Rubina. And ofcourse it was going to be a problem for him. Because she is in bridal attire and he is coming after very long time.

It's 10 pm now. And both, Tahir and Rubina enter in the house. They look around the hall first but then it was empty. He sighed in relief and look at Rubina, but just then a sound of falling vas was heard from behind of Tahir. Rubina can see who is behind as Tahir and she was facing each other.

Tahir look around and saw yn.

She was having tears in her eyes, because looking at them it is reflecting that they both got married

She was having tears in her eyes, because looking at them it is reflecting that they both got married. And also Tahir had brought yn in the same way, without informing to anyone.

"Y-yn, I can explain"

"CHUP! au-aur ummed hi kya kar sakti hu mai tumse"

(SHUT UP! what else can I expect from you)

She said and a tear left from her eyes. It's not like she loves him and is jealous about it. But she didn't expect Tahir to marry any other woman and that too after bringing her here. When she was happily moving on from him.

He went towards her and but she moved away from him, causing a piece of vase hurting her foot. She whimpered in low voice, and Tahir's attention went towards her bleeding feet.

He panicked an took yn in his arms before making her sit on a couch. he sat on ground on his one knee and another foot on floor. He took her palms in his palm. And all this made Rubina confirm that yn is his wife, whom he mentioned before.

But here yn's condition is not good,as she misunderstood the situation. It's bit late in night that's why maximum people had already slept, but not yn, she can't as it's her habit that she can't sleep when someone in the house is out. It was before her marriage also, she won't be able to fall asleep till long when her father or mother is not in house.

And this time Tahir left house because of her, so that's why she wasn't able to sleep. And all this make Tahir's guilt more, because yn was awake because of him.