Carefully picked

I pulled my pocket-knife out of my pocket, pushing the button so it would make the click sound i like and make the knife appear... well it looks like it will be hard for me to cut all these package shit. I stab it and using my all strength on knife to bring it down, as i bring it down it will remain cut.

"Shit!... it's hard"i say trying to cut the thick paper that wrapped around whatever roy brought to desk. I feel embarassed to struggle under roy's eyes.
"I can cut it if you want... I just wanted you to feel the pleasure." He sounded like he felt a bit guilty.
"No need!" As i try to peek through from a little hole (to roy) i opened on the package.
"Holy crap is this a door i see? *gasp* roy is this a house?" I feel shocked as i see a house in that package, even i had guessed that it was a house. i felt weird as i see it fully. it made from wood. like a doll house but it was like so realistic and full of detail!
"Well yes i guess..." he said while he scratches his nape of his neck.
"Yes but like... how?"
"I knew a place... that... does this kind of things? a-and i just picked the most similar one to... your house." He said blushing
"Thank you so much! I appreciate it!"
"I just tought it would feel nice to you if you had some privscy and the comfort being in a house had... and it even has sanitary pipework" and he opened his own pocket-knife and gestured me to move a little bit. I obliged and he cut through the paper. And now i can see the whole house?
"I mean... i don't know what to say... i am so happy"
"You don't have to say anything, just go on, get inside" I looked at him with affection as i opened the door, and got inside.
"Oh yeah like the lights probably wont... work just now, we will have to connect it to my house electric system thing..."
"No need to lights right now, i can see everything clearly" as i walk into the living room, sit one of the couches, and it is just like i had at home, the comfort it gave me.
"Shit! I like it!" I say, making sure that he doesn't worry about me. I go upstairs to see the bedroom, and i can just see roy's neck and shoulder connection part? I think they were calling them 'traps'... as i go upstairs, it has windows right above the enterance, and the staris are opposite of the enterance, and there is not like second floor, only a little platform that i can go see rooms olnly, that means the ceiling is sooooooo high up from the ground, giant windows. so i could see him. As i enter the room upstairs, the left one, shit it was stunning! The bedroom was so good, even better than my bedroom, there was a balcony connected to the bedrodom and there was even an art studio, near the bedroom. The right room, closer to the stairs. I went downstairs again to see the kithcen, which was just like how i wanted my own kitchen to be, The last stop, the bathroom. It was also gorgeous, but i wouldn't be that upset if it was not how i would want it to be, i mean i will just spend time there when i take showers or when i take a shit.

"Holy shit! Roy that's awesome!" I say as i get out of the door, cran my neck again to see his face.
"I like that you like it!... let me just call the ppl who will adjust the things... pipework, electric..." and he supported himself with his right hand and just get up, rise to his full height. Which made the desk shake a bit.

He took the house on his arms, and he got in his bedroom with it. He placed it somewhere i think on his nightstand, and i can see him dialing the number, he brought his phone to his ear and started talking.

I hear the doorbel ringing, roy rushing to the door and opening it, welcoming a man in the house. They go in his bedroom as i wait on the desk.

It is almost evening, and i memorise the every corner, every inch of his desk.
I see him walk out of there with the other man who came like... i look at the clock... 3 hours ago? Wow like... that's long... i can watch 3 and a half episodes of dexter in this kind of time... the man gets outside, roy is coming this way.

"It's ready, wanna take a look at it?" Roy asks. Without sitting, still on his full height. Oohhhh yes I do want to take a look at it. I can see his awkwardness just went away compared to this morning.
"Of course i do want to take a look at it!" He opens his palm and i get on it, slowly lifting me and walking towards his room. I had never seen his room, only the living room. It is a very simple room though. The only thing that looks extraordinary is the tiny house on his nightstand, the left one. I mean it looks like it is on the right nightstand from the opposite, where we look at it. The balcony looks at the bed. Oh there is a ladder, leads on the nightstand? He IS thoughtful.