Drama queen

I woke up. Glanced around to see where I was, near roy's massive form. He was... listening to music? I want to listen with him! I need R O M A N T I C. You need what? R O M A N T I C. romantic? Romantic. I started walking towards him, and stopped a few meters away. Because of the dent he made. I wanted to get his attention. And because i am so smart, I texted him. Oof! big brain! uuuaaaaaaa. Yes really i am smart. But also so stupid.

" I'm mr meeseeks! look at me!"

He read it and moved his head around to see me. It made a loud sound while he moved his heavy body on the sheets. We made eye contact for a sec. He was probably just looking at my head. I don't think he can see my eyes from that far.
Or just his eyes r good! Yeah that may be it, and i hope. Who doesn't want to see my beautiful coffee eyes!

He extended his growing (with the perspective) hand slowly and i got in. Then he lifted me slowly up in the air.

"how ya doin?"
"Pretty fine. What aboutcha?"
"Also foine. Watcha listenin' to" i gestured his now plucked out headphones.
"I have no idea. Maybe you can find out by listening together?" he smiled expectedly. YESH! YESH! YESH!
"Why are you even asking! Of course i want to!"

He smiled even more and lifted me to his shoulder. stepped off his hand and sat on his shoulder, clinging to his shirt collar for extra support. He lowered his hand as he made sure i was safe, then lifted it again with one of headphones pinched between his thumb and forefinger. I could hardly keep my balance since he used his right hand, and i was on his right shoulder.

It was like... half of my body. I extended my arms, carefully letting go of the collar, and tried to clutch the device. Well of course i failed. I mean there is no way my thumb and my fingers would touch eachother all the way around this thing. I cupped my hands under it then called roy to let go. His gigantic fingers gapped and all the weight of the headphone loaded down on my hands. It's too heavy but i am still able to hold it (even if it's hard) with both of my hands instead of using my legs or my back.

I'm sure i can listen it without having to put my ear inside the hole.

"Ookay. What do you want to listen?"
"I want to listen whatever you were listening"
"Oh... you sure?"
"Dude! I listen jazz what would have been more boring?"
"No it's because it is -well not the most overloaded but still pretty overloaded."
"What do you mean by 'overloaded'?" I had some thoughts like... a lot of fx s or something. I wouldn't be surprised if it was edm or techno or something. Pop? No! Not pop.

"Shall i start it?"
"Yeah yeah go for it" and the kick at the beginning starte- AAAAAAA THAT'S MESSAGES FROM NOWHERE!
"ROY JESUS ARE YOU LISTENING TO DEADMAU5?"
"holy cow! YOU KNOW HIM?"
"YES I DO! I KNOW THIS ALBUM BY MY HEART! and most of the albums. But the old ones. Because i think his new pieces are not as good as the old ones. My gave albums are '4x4=12' then 'random album title' then 'while 1/2' then 'for lack of a better name' then all 3 of the mau5ville then 'polar (netflix) soundtrack' then W:/2016ALBUM/' then '>album title goes here<' then 'stuff i used to do'. They are not ordered."
"To be honest, i think i like his new songs better" DON'T YOU SAY THAT! I am also surprised how he listened all those names even if he didn't think all of em was good.
"Yeah tastes vary."
"If i open a song from the old ones, can you guess which song is it?"
"Yes i can. Even from the kick!"
"Eesh ambitious huh? Which album?"
"Doesn't matter. I know almost all."

Okay i am bored. Scores are me:23 roy:(which means the songs i couldn't guess or guessed wrong) 2. Still not zero. Well acceptable since i didn't listen to deadmau5 for a long time.

"Rooooyyy. I need FOOOOOOOOOOOODDDD"
"Yeah me too. Les eeeeeaaaaaaaatt!"
"I needda cook! My house! MY HOUSE!"
"Okay okay! Calm down" he pinced my waist then put me on his nightstand. I wawed him then rushed to kitchen. Yes. So... I am not the best cook, so i make toast!
"Toast good. Toast yummy." I said to myself.