The visit (part1)

My heart sank. And it suddenly picked up speed. I don't even know why do i feel this way! I mean i WAS prepared to meet them but just... not today! We could at least have made a video call!

We can still do though... but... I don't know! I just don't want to interact with them yet!

"Oh shit! That is a sudden developement!" I replied with worry. I don't even know how to behave in front of them! But that's kinda what are family meetings for aren't they... but i'm not used to interact with people i don't know! Plus, what if they... try to harm me?...

"Yeah... i... didn't see that coming..." I couldn't see his face but i can tell that his mood jumped up from a cliff... or the terrace of a long building.

Also, i could feel his pulse quickened. His worrying self made me even more anxcious than i already was. They are his oarents and even him is nervous! And i am a human! And they are giants!

"A-Are you okay Roy?"
"Y-yeah..." he paused for a second. Then quickly recovered. "we... probably won't be able to watch this movie today... since- since we have to prepare the house for their visit."

His shoulder shifted, his hand appeared in front of me and i carefully stepped on it. It was a little wet. He was sweating.
"It's just for one single night. Why do you even care so much for their 'pleasure'! You said it yourself, they don't even visit you unless a reason or something important happens!... plus, the house isn't in a bad contidion. It's totally spotless!"
"Uhh... I don't want to... upset them... and my mother cares about even a single dust piece!"

I started to get curious. Why does roy afraid of his parents? Are they abusive? Are they providing him his house? too touchy? No. "... and my mother cres about even a single dust piece" They can't be touchy if they are that insensitive to their son who tries hard to make them happy. Maybe they would think he is not worth the house if they are providing it. Well i don't think the house is their's but still it has possibility. Maybe he would be forced to live with them again...

Should i ask him? Would it be too far?

"What... happens if you upset them?"
"Uhh... not- not much... But i still don't want to upset them" he broke eye contact for a second.

Lies lies... but I won't drag it further if he doesn't want to tell me... I'm sure they are abusive.

"You sure you don't need a companion?"

I didn't feel so comfortable since i couldn't help him prepare the house for his 'parents' due to my tiny limbs. I don't see them as parents at all. I wouldn't meet them after all this if i had a choice. I should've asked roy about their personalities before i expressed my desire to meet his nuclear family. But i know that his mother is perfectionalşst and they both hate humans. Eesh...

"Thank's mollie. But i will be fine."
"You sure roy?"
"Chill out mollie! i am sure. Now you get some rest." He said playfully as he lowered his hand to my house. I stepped off and opened my door. he touched my arm with his fingertip. I turned around to face him.
" Hey. i may seem stressful, but i know how to handle them okay? We both will be fine." He brushed his fingertip against my side.
"I know, i know..." i patted his fingernail with my hand and got in my house.

I sat on the couch and sighed. I would rather to be with roy right now. I stayed like that for a while. Then i decided to watch some memes.

I saw a meme about introverts trying to pee quietely in the public wc's. Well... (i always try to not to advertise i am peeing or like... not to disturb people...) i am exposed... NOOOOOOOOOO! IS IT LIKE... THAT NOTICABLE?!

I opened the comments. I love reading comments! Somebody said:

'I always pee as loud as i can for my introvert fellas to pee comfortably.'