After a while

We were lucky that the hospital was close. We got is and they put me in a table that included only a few beds for patiences. Roy called a doctor and it was a human for my luck. They got me a bed and drugged me so i wouldn't suffer while they remove the string and clean the open injures and holes. -it was so painful to feel the needle piercing through my limb, feeling the cold metal pass through my flesh and dragging a little piece of it as it passes up. The string was even more painful since it didn't have a smooth surface. I can still feel the pain.-

I woke up with the sight of roy, resting his head between his arms. He was so cute! He was probably asleep, i could hear his breathing. I wonder how much oxygen is the giant population consumes. Oh wait... there is some device called 'cellphone' mollie. You idiot... They are inhaling co2 and breathing oxygen... is this true? Well i don't think it is but there is no other answer to the question. So i'll take that.

I look at my left foot and see they have wrapoed it in bandage. How long will it take to heal! I want to go home already!

Roy moved a bit, maybe he was stirring awake. He slowly lifted his head and brushed his face with his hand and then he groaned in pain as his hand touched his left eye. His exploded brows were closed with two patches. His face was almost completely healed. Jesus what they gave to this man!

"Good morning sleeping beauty!" I teased. he turned his attention to me and looked at me blankly. I laughed and he gave me the fakest grin he could.
"I couldn't call myself 'sleeping beauty' if i was the one who slept a week in a row. Lord, i missed you!
"Jesus! A week in a row?!" Yeah that was explaining his almost healed face... "slept well?" I asked changing the subject.
"Yeah...it wasn't bad" he smiled warmly, not fake this time.
"Yeah..." i said, not knowing not knowing what to do or say... i started fidgeting with my hands.

"I missed you..." i said up to him he turned his head and smiled to me, none of us breaking eye contact.
"I missed you too..."
"Wanna do something together?"
"Sure but... like what?
"Well... truth or dare like those cringe 12 year olds?"
"Sure... oh wait i have never asked your age." He asked in interest then laid his head sideways again. I LOVE when he does this! So adorable!

"24.You?" I said.
"22." I laughed! I have never imagined him being younger in age! Also the situation was also so lame, we know each other for months! And we never have asked our ages?
"Holy shit! I am shocked!... I never thought you being younger than me!"
"Same here, i never imagined you being older. But it's just a year." He was looking at me blankly. It was so funny But it also sent shivers down to my spine.
"I can't believe you frowned to this!" I laughed even harder.

"Yeah... that was so lame." I said. "Now, little man, let's watch something."
"Okay tiny sisla, what do you want to watch?" He jolted my arm playfully.
"I have no idea... okay fuck watching something lets be cringe and play truth or dare"
"Okay."
"Okay."
"Truth or dare"
"Truth"
"Okay... it will be a fucking lame question. Do you thinking to uhh... take our... relationship a step further and... introduce me to... to your family?"

His face went pale as he heard my question. Did his family have a trouble with humans? Were they dead?

"Well... i don't think that..." he lifted his head from the table and rubbed the back of his neck and sighed painfully "...we... we can do that..."
"Why not?"
"Well i don't think they will be happy to hear that i have a girlfriend... they will probably be dissapointed..."
"because i am a human right?"
"Mollie n-"
"Don't lie. It doesn't work for me..."
"Sorry-"
"Hey! You don't have to say sorry! It is not your fault, and they don't even need to know, we are good by ourselves aren't we?"
"Y- yes i guess" he lowered his head and laid it again.

3 and a half mont later

"It's been a while isn't it little man" i said perched on his shoulder as he unlocks the door.
"Yeah... i miss it in here" the familiar loud click sound. And we got in.
"umm thank you for uhh... never leaving me alone while i layed on that goddamn bed."
"Even if you can't move, i still enjoy our time together. So don't ever thank me. I was and am happy to having a lot of time to get to know each other even better, so i should thank you."
He placed his hand beneath his shoulder so i could slide and fall on it.
"Oh..." i smiled up to him. "But still thank you."
He smiled in return. And lowered me to his nightstand, to my house.
"Umm do you mind if i work a bit? You know i have a lot to do."
"Okay sure but didn't you just quit?"
"Yes i did after that..." he stared to the ground with a bit of furrowed brows "...'boss... attack'..." he spit it out. "But i found a new job and it is a lot better!"
"Hmm yeah. What is your new job? You've never spoken about it."
"Oh it's just like my ex job, just a different company and a few rank higher... i'm da boss now"
"Hmmm... bossy"

I watched him dissapear to the vast expanse of our living room. Finally i got to be alone. I missed being alone! I haven't draw in those fucking months i hope i haven't got rusty. Which is possible...

Jeez woosh! I'm all good! I got my years of work to draw better and better back! (NOT TALENT MOTHERFUCKERS! we, artists, have put a lot of effort to improve our fucking drawing skills!) well i'm bored. No i'm not. I just miss roy.

After a few episodes of dexter, my beloved serial killer, i heard and felt him coming. I didn't mind and continued watching dexter. I fucking hate miguel. I hope dexter will kill him at the 3rd season finale. (DON'T give me spoilers please!)

"...?"

I'm sure he said something but i couldn't hear him while i was too busy with cursing to dexter. (I love him so much! I just can't stand seeing him making mistakes!)

"Fucking bastard! DON'T FORGET WHO YOU ARE DEXTER! YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" well he is smart asf actually but... those 2 seasons! He is constantly keep making mistakes! Brian fucking messed him up.

"Mollie?" He said with concern. What did i do to make him worry?
"Hm?" I said while burnşng with anger and anxiety. "Jeez idiot!"
"Did i do something wrong?"
"N- no why?" I paused dexter.
"W-wasn't you talking yo me?"
"Oh no! I didn't notice i was talking out loud... ı was just watching dexter yknow, he is not himself since the last season and i was just... my anxiety rose lmao...Sorry again..."
"Oh... k then..."
"You wanna do something together? I missed being on you" I closed the tv and got out of the house. And two gigantic orbs greeted me. His eyes smiling. "Can i be on you?"

His eyes smiled, but he didn't say anything he was blushing. I'm sure.