Fight at night

I felt a light patting on my back.

"Mollie... Shall we go home? It's been pretty late."

I opened my eyes and looked up, at roy at first, then at the dark sky. I blinked and shifted my eyes back at roy's face which was far away from me with a look of a bit of guilt his face.

I snapped my neck by moving it and a bit forcing it sideways to both left and right.
It snappes so good! I like the sound it makes.

"Ohh... you hear that? it snapped so badly..." I felt so stupid saying those out loud... "...OH! Sorry looks like I've slept a lot... and forced you to keep this position... sorry..."

"No! Don't be... i actually like to see you curled up on my chest. You look so adorable and peaceful... and... close... and uhh... sorry for waking you up..."

"I can tell the same about you. You look so cute when you're asleep. Well... you always look so cute for me."

Even with his scowling face. ESPECIALLY with his scowling face.

He smiled. I like it when people don't talk and use mimics instead. It reminds me that there is no pressure to talk. Or talking is not the only way of communication.

I caressed his fingers a bit.

"I like it when you give me your attention..." He blushed and turned his face away... 'Do you still want to go to the bar?" He turned his attention back to me.

"Okay... sure. I would love to have a drink with you."
"K then... do you want to go right now or we can stay a bit more."
"Let's... uhhh... go then?"
"Sure. Let's go then"

He shifted and brought his hand again, this time in front of me for me to step on it. So did i. I patted his palm beneath me to inform i'm ready. That's how he must have took it. But i just did it. Without any purpose. I just like patting.

His hand shifted a bit, and his fingers slowly curled in more like a cupping position. Which made his soft palm even softer as the skin part wraps his palm relaxed.

He started to rise slowly, and his eyes never left me, making sure i was safe.

His hand shifted again, getting closer to his pocket area. I think he wanted to hold me in his hands earlier. I still don't want him to get tired of holding me but... i assume he wants me in his hands and... i want myself in his hands.

I'll stay in his hands.

He brought me close enough that i can just climb down his hand and get in the pocket. I looked up at him and I didn't move a muscle.

Well i kinda did with blinking tho...

And breathing.

And swallowing...

And it's impossible for a person to- enough!

We just stared at each other for a like a two seconds. I assume he wants me to get in the pocket. I got up and approached to the edge of his hand where i can get i the pocket. Then the floor suddenly slipped back and i couldn't keep mu balance and fell. I mean it's so easy that It's impossible to can't keep your balance when the floor just shots back when you're about to take a step.

"Jeez! will you stop doing that?" I chuckled
"Sorry..."
"Yeah... By this action, i think you want me in your hand as much as i want myself in your hand... right?"

I walked back to the center of his palm and started staring at him in the eye.
"Yes i want you to stay in my hand. If that's what you want too of course."
"Okay. So i stay in your hands."
"Okay"
"Okay"