Chapter Thirty-One

"Starting tomorrow, Huaying Studio will start a new animation project, and the specific production process and work assignment will be properly arranged at tomorrow's script meeting." Shepherd Xing said calmly, and found that he had gained a lot. Dozens of pairs of inexplicable eyes.

For this group of employees, from the moment Mu Xingxue announced the divestment and sale of Rose Animation, they may have made a decision to resign and leave, and look for another job. Is it strange?

But the Shepherd star smiled.

"I know you don't trust me. Maybe some people have already started to think about resigning and looking for a new job. It doesn't matter. I'm here just to express my sincerity to you—"

Among the old employees in front of him, there are indeed many people who the Shepherd Star wants to stay, but after all, his age is there, and he wants these old fritters to give up their thoughts of job-hopping and stay in peace. Becoming a part of Huaying Animation is certainly not an easy task.

Shepherd Xing didn't intend to talk about illusory chicken soup, he chose to use the most straightforward and direct way to make a retention:

"For those employees who are willing to stay, Huaying Animation will increase your original salary by 50%. As for those who do not want to stay, employees who have found a new job can leave now, and those who have not yet found a new job can also Sign a short-term contract with the company, if you still have the idea of ​​leaving after the company's new project is completed, Huaying Studio will not force you to stay."

Employees, you look at me, I look at you, for a while the quiet down.

What is work for?

Undoubtedly, for the vast majority of ordinary people, salary is the greatest meaning of their work. What is the purpose of everyone's hard work? Isn't it just to make money?

The sincerity of the Shepherd Star is very vulgar, but this is the best sincerity—what kind of hobbies and dreams, it sounds like such a thing, but how can there be a real salary?

The most important thing is that the sincerity of Shepherd Star is indeed very strong: the original salary has been increased by 50%, and the monthly salary of this price is enough for many employees present to choose to stay.

Even those who are ambitious and think that Huaying Animation has no potential and are not suitable for long-term development are moved by the words of Musu Xing: Anyway, they will not be able to find a suitable job for a while, so it is better to sign a short-term contract with Huaying Animation. Wouldn't it be nice to look for a new job while holding a high salary?

"How do you calculate the position?" Someone suddenly asked from below.

Being able to ask this question was obviously moved by the words of Shepherd Star.

Mu Suxing smiled slightly: "The position is based on the previous rose animation. This will not change for the time being. After the company's current animation plan is completed, it will be changed according to the performance of each department."

The young man who raised the question nodded, as if he was satisfied with what the Shepherd Star said, as if he had made up his mind.

"Old Zhuang, what do you think?" Someone asked the middle-aged man beside him.

Zhuang Weicheng is the storyboarder of the original Rose Animation, responsible for drawing the storyboards. He is well-known in the industry because of his beautiful storyboarding skills. In addition, he has a very good temper and has always supported the newcomers in the company. In Rose Animation Quite prestigious, now someone asked him what he thought, and all the people around him looked at him.