Chapter 82

"The list of new shows for the second half of the year should be almost here, right? How do you feel?"

In "Anime Online" magazine, Shen Nian is sitting at her desk, checking the list of new shows for the second half of the year one by one. This is one of the sections she is in charge of. The task is to make certain analysis and comments on these lists. Then integrate it into text and publish it in the next issue of the weekly magazine.

Hearing a question from a colleague around him at this moment, Shen Nian shook his head in a complicated mood, and said with a wry smile: "It's still the same, now is the time when "Cardcaptor Sakura" is on fire, and I have received several animations here. , are all magical girl themes, it seems that after Harem Manga and Hot Blood Manga, the audience will be fatigued by magical girl themes again.”

"There is no way around this," the colleague was also a little helpless: "Animation production costs are high, and the risk of trying new themes is too great. Not every company can bear the risk of losing money. It follows the trend of the market, anyway. If you can get a basic market, you won’t lose money.”

Shen Nian is an old editor of "Anime Online", of course she understands the meaning of her colleagues, but she is somewhat disappointed in her heart.

Another editor picked up the information on the table, flipped through it casually, his eyes stopped unexpectedly on one of the pages, and the corner of his mouth revealed an interesting smile: "...Because of his indistinguishable appearance, he was mistaken by the guardian elves as A beautiful boy bound by a girl, hahaha, this setting is a bit interesting, it seems that the industry is not completely follow the trend."

"Ah, I saw that too," Shen Nian also showed a smile: "The setting is quite interesting, the director is He Hongfeng, I also like his last work "Blood Rose", but unfortunately the time of release is not very good , was overwhelmed by the "IS" that turned out to be out of nowhere, and I hope this "I'm Really Not a Magical Girl" can bring him back to the number one position on the list."

"Speaking of "IS", Huaying will release new works at the end of the year, right?"

As soon as the editor finished speaking, she saw a somewhat tangled expression on Shen Nian's face, and she asked in surprise, "What's wrong?"

"Actually, it's nothing." Shen Nian handed over another separate file next to the laptop, she was still a little entangled at the moment: "I can't say, you can read it for yourself."

The colleague took the document. Unlike the densely packed ones on other documents, this document belonging to Huaying only contained a very simple string of words——

Title: "Magic Girl Madoka Magica"

Online time: 12.10

"Huh! It's also the theme of magical girls!" Someone said in surprise: "No way, I thought that Huaying would continue to come up with new themes. Does this mean that you plan to continue to stir up trouble?"

"What are you thinking?" Someone retorted: "This is Huaying, who makes nothing, and I don't believe that Huaying would do such a thing. You can see from their previous animations. Huaying is not the kind who will be honest. A solid company. To put it more bluntly, if you don't make trouble, is it still a thief?"

These words seemed to wake everyone up.

Several senior editors looked at each other for a while, not knowing how to refute, and finally Shen Nian broke the silence: "This is the most warm and healing magical girl, a dog thief... he shouldn't do anything outrageous, right? ?”

"I don't know why, but I suddenly panicked."

"I also……"

Discussion is over, Shen Nian faithfully uploaded the information of Huaying's new work to the next weekly magazine of "Anime Online". She didn't put the speculation inside the editorial department, but simply mentioned the name of the cartoon and the release time.